Mass Effect 3 - The Choices come to Haunt

Nero D. Ace

I wonder if we should change the name of this thread to "Mass Effect - Discussions"

I was playing the DLC mission in which you recruit the Prothean and that guy is damn hilarious. He's like this really really old species that thrived during a time when salarians, asari, turians, humans were all just kids. Seriously, the comments he makes -

"So the asari finally learnt to write, eh?"

"We liked salarians in my cycle. They were a ... rare delicacy."

And the decisions ... my god, they make a helluva difference. Seriously guys, it's like in ME3, Paragon choices you make may be Paragon then and there but in the long run, they end up being Renegade decision. For example -

Let's say you find an old lady trying to cross the street. You make the paragon choice of helping her cross but it turns out later on that she was a Cerberus terrorist who went into the hospital and blew it up.

I gotta say - so far, I've found one thing really annoying viz. when you scan too much in a system and the Reapers start chasing you, there's NOTHING you can do except GTFO of that system ASAP. And when you go back to that system, they're just on your ass again. It's quite annoying for when I still have a few war assets to get in that area.

Anyone found a way to clear the Reaper Awareness of a system?

Maybe by doing some side-missions in the area?

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I HATE YOU IKI!!! I come on to see what you say and you are already speaking about the game.....SPOILER TAGS DUDE!! seriously, I'm still waiting for my copy, so cheers for that...lol

Anyhoo, I knew that the paragon decisions would have some consequences, the one I want to see is the legion paragons and maybe the whole affair with Big Baby (the Human-Reaper at the end of ME2). It will be interesting...

@Rune, Legions fate is a bit one tracked, interesting though, And don't hold your breath for any closure on the human reaper, they pretty much culled anything to do with the whole "dark energy" theory in place of something quite similar to Gurren Lagann's plot, there's a hilarious chart going around making fun of the similarities between this game and ttgl lol.

Also if you're wary of spoilers...stay the F@ck away from the bioware social network..in a matter of minutes I had absorbed every single detail about the game from the "non spoiler" section.

@Rune, Legions fate is a bit one tracked, interesting though, And don't hold your breath for any closure on the human reaper, they pretty much culled anything to do with the whole "dark energy" theory in place of something quite similar to Gurren Lagann's plot, there's a hilarious chart going around making fun of the similarities between this game and ttgl lol.

Also if you're wary of spoilers...stay the F@ck away from the bioware social network..in a matter of minutes I had absorbed every single detail about the game from the "non spoiler" section.

yeah, I thought the legion thing would be linear, but due to the similarties between the geth and the reapers I thought something interesting might've happened....I guess I'll see when I get the game...XD

As to the bioware thing, I've known that ever since dragon age....went on the page within the first week to try and find out the best squad combo for a mission, and closed the page knowing pretty much every bloody twist and turn in the game. Stopped playing it after that....T.T

It was a joke anyhoo, I knew there was going to be a prothean (well, I actually thought it would be a collector, but close enough) by the way the whole collector situation was handled. Ntm Ilos. Although I must say I'm disappointed at them basically recycling the whole Anders situation from dragon age 2, him being a "personification" and all that jibber jabber... meh.

don't hold your breath for any closure on the human reaper, they pretty much culled anything to do with the whole "dark energy" theory in place of something quite similar to Gurren Lagann's plot, there's a hilarious chart going around making fun of the similarities between this game and ttgl lol.

Interesting you should mention that. Have you seen this by any chance?

uqpWsJBEG44

Amen to that. Nothing but BioWare fanboys there who already spoiled the game for themselves after reading the leaked manuscript and then went on to create threads about said spoilers.

@Rune STEAL A COPY IF YOU HAVE TO! THE REAPERS ARE FILLING THE NET WITH SPOILERS AND IT'S ONLY A MATTER OF TIME TILL THEY REACH THE KAMETSU FORUMS STAR SYSTEM ;D