Which Anime Character Are You!!!!!

CHAVER

Well, my friend has posted a picture on facebook that shows what characters she thinks fit which people. Granted, this was not limited to anime, so what I am about to describe is not limited to anime. She said I was a mixture of Takino Tomo from Azumanga Daioh and Maya Fey from the Phoenix Wright video game series.

---------- Post added at 04:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Well, my friend has posted a picture on facebook that shows what characters she thinks fit which people. Granted, this was not limited to anime, so what I am about to describe is not limited to anime. She said I was a mixture of Takino Tomo from Azumanga Daioh and Maya Fey from the Phoenix Wright video game series.

That's a tough question I probably can't answer. In my opinion, anime characters are not as 3 dimensional as real people so I can relate to an assortment of characters rather than just one. I'm a nice person so i characters with a nice personality would supposedly fit me. But i'm also human and have flaws so i can also be the conniving manipulative characters.

I just took this online quiz and this was my result:

Woo-hoo! You're Kenshin Himura from Rurouni Kenshin! You're a silly samurai who could kick everyone's butt;however, you believe violence isn't always the answer. You much prefer simple activities such as chores.

I guess it's kind of true. Obviously I'm not a samurai, but I do believe violence isn't always the answer. However, I do find most chores tedious.

I just took this online quiz and this was my result:

I guess it's kind of true. Obviously I'm not a samurai, but I do believe violence isn't always the answer. However, I do find most chores tedious.

By doing that quiz I got "Edward Elric" but I disagree with some points as I don't have a temper at all.

I would have to say Dante from Devil May Cry. Someone who takes a laconic approach at times but knows when to be serious and with who.

• 2 weeks later...

kenichi and goku are the top anime caracters!!

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:17 AM ----------

kenichi is awsome

---------- Post added at 08:18 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

because he masters all those types of martial arts and stuff

---------- Post added at 08:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:18 AM ----------

hahahahahahaha yeah