Bonjour

dark4yoyo

Hi everyone as you can have guessed from the title i'm actually French but fluent in English thanks to three years spent in England when I was a kid. Well compared to most of you i'm probably still a kid at 16 years old but whatever.

So my 5 favourite animes umm I dunno I have only watched like 5 anime since I started watching anime less than a month ago thanks to a friend of mine who is part japanese and fluent in it (lucky him he can watch anime in original version). So out of the animes I've watched until now which are : Phantom ~Requiem for the Phantom~, Code Geass, Eden of the East, Canaan, Wolf's Rain my favourite would be Code Geass. I especially disliked Eden of the East finding the story not really worth it and the character's faces sooo unexpressive.

Before starting anime I had been reading mangas for about 2 years and downloading them to read them on my computer for 6 months. I now have 115 series (some oneshots) I have read and downloaded on my computer and there are others I read online before and haven't downloaded yet. My 5 favourite manga's would be : Watashitachi no Shiawase na Jikan, The Flower of Evil, Saver, Antique Romance and Cat Street. If you want a good website where you can download these mangas just pm me.

About video games I don't have any 5 favourites since most of the time I play one game until I get bored of it then move on to another. Right now my favourite game is a FPS names Alliance of Valliant Arms (AVA) which is by my experience of free FPS the best by pretty far.

I listen to various types of music from death melodic to trance. The group I find the most amazing is Evanescence though I like their last album less, Amy Lee's voice is just godly and I think this group is sooo underrated.

As for hobbies well I guess I'm often on my computer (too often for my studies) playing games or watching anime or just surfing on the net but I also do Tennis in a club and with friends.

About graphics I don't do any of them.

I found the website while searching in google "anime english dub" and English dub kindom shows up as first result :)

Up until now I was downloading on the website and when the website went down I thought it had been taken down but now it's back even though there are no downloads. About downloads and uploads I can upload 24/7 at 1Mbps (125 kilo bytes per second) max or seed my meager collection of anime.

PS : is it normal not to be able to edit my profile right now ?

Welcome to Kametsu! Im glad to see someone who actually likes to put time and effort into writing an introduction, this is one of the best ones that I have seen in a long time. I must say that I like your style, Code Geass is great. If you want a good anime with expessiveness, watch Gurren Lagann, its the most manly and expressive anime that I can quickly think of. Also great to find another Evanescence fan, I personally think that their first album had some of their best songs. As for your anime collection, anything uploaded would be greatly appreciated as our download index is slowly recovering and needs all the help it can get.

As to your question, you cant edit it until you get 15 posts. Just a little incentive to see our lovely forums! Please enjoy your stay!!!

Welcome to kametsu, really nice to have you here! It's good to see non-lazy introduction threads unlike mines lols. Anyways you picked some really awesome animes to start out, anyone who seen those would fall in love with animes and manga xD And awesome that you played AVA, I played that for awhile myself, I was quite good at it most matches I was on top of the scoreboard and owned everyone lols, I believe one match I had over 40 kills and just about 5 deaths and it wasn't AI. I had screenshots of my scoreboard a few times. I loved one man matches (don't remember what's it's called) since my team usually fail on me, and being by myself I can beat everyone easily. I gave up on the game since I gotten quite tired of it.

Enjoy your stay here!

Welcome to Kametsu! Im glad to see someone who actually likes to put time and effort into writing an introduction, this is one of the best ones that I have seen in a long time. I must say that I like your style, Code Geass is great. If you want a good anime with expessiveness, watch Gurren Lagann, its the most manly and expressive anime that I can quickly think of. Also great to find another Evanescence fan, I personally think that their first album had some of their best songs. As for your anime collection, anything uploaded would be greatly appreciated as our download index is slowly recovering and needs all the help it can get.

As to your question, you cant edit it until you get 15 posts. Just a little incentive to see our lovely forums! Please enjoy your stay!!!

WOW, lemming didnt ask you to watch Black Lagoon...lol (<----Great anime btw) welcome to the site, and glad to see your just starting. I've personally been watching since they aired Ronin Warriors in the US (download them, i guess a used copy is 200-300 dollars!!). Welcome and enjoy your stay bub!

Well I thought 16 was pretty young compared to the other few introductions I read where I saw ppl who were like ~25 mostly or even older.

I'm currently trying to download black lagoon but it's not going very fast (must have started the torrent 3 dayz ago xD)

hey dark, 16 is not very young, i was 14 yrs old when i began with anime but back then there where no forums like this:P

most kids start around 15 years old with the anime (well at least that's here the average age):)

so welcome to the club:D