Thoughts Of The Damned (Whole Lotta Cursing)

Zanco

We're all cursed, cursed to fret the same fucking roads towards damnation. Damnation. We're all fucked! Some one fucked up and now where cursed to face the 7 gates of damnation. Three-Score and sixty-six steps to get there. And there ain't no mother fucker that's gonna care if you complete them all or not, the last one will always happen and well all fall. Fall into the deepest depths. Cursed to never float again. Cause where all fuck ups. All our kind has been and will ever be is fuck ups.

Well look pal. I don't care if you're cursed. I don't care if your race is cursed. I don't care about any steps to get to anywhere. If you think that death is all that life is than you shouldn't have been granted the fucking marvel of live. If you think all life is shit just cause you ain't gettin' what you want or just want to fit in with some other miserable ass mother fuckers, then you're so far past sorely mistaken. You know what, forget about every thing I said so-far. Just listen to these words I'm going to say. If you think death is "cool", turn the fuck around and jump out your window. See how "cool" death is when you're looking it in the face. If you're still reading this then feel proud of yourself because your alive and that you want to live.

Of course we're all going to die, that's a god forsaken FACT! Life is much more than what you think it is if you thought death is "cool". Living is the best thing for you trust me. I'd rather live in a fucking world manifested with zombies, vampires, and werewolves then die. And you should to. Because no matter what, if you're alive there is always hope for a better tomorrow. It hurts me to know that any body would think otherwise. I mean sure, you can think what you want. But sense when do people know what the fuck they want?

Edited by Emotional Outlet