Hello

Jªvª

Well I guess my favorite anime series/ovas has to be Macross with Ghost in the Shell running behind it.

About myself, hard to say. I enjoy long walks on the beaches.... jkin jkin. Really into computer technology, such as programming, digital art, reverse engineering, etc etc. Couple of other passions is music mixing, recording, and programming; and art being digital, paintings, cgi, etc.

Well I guess my favorite anime series/ovas has to be Macross with Ghost in the Shell running behind it.

About myself, hard to say. I enjoy long walks on the beaches.... jkin jkin. Really into computer technology, such as programming, digital art, reverse engineering, etc etc. Couple of other passions is music mixing, recording, and programming; and art being digital, paintings, cgi, etc.

Well we have a lot of people here who are big into digital arts and programming. I myself have not messed much with computers. if I tried to work on one I guarantee there is going to be some kind of fire.lol. Welcome to the forums, I hope you enjoy your stay here with us.

Well funny thing is that you can still set my computer ablaze doing the computer savvy stuff lol. Modifying drivers around a bit can be dangerous, which I will say I have ruined a few good sound cards that way.

But yeah I really need to get back into the art, to be honest the last big project I did was the retexture of my Halo game lol.