World of Warcraft - Play for free with Kametsu members!

Koby

I logged into wolten-wow once and within 15 minutes I saw three lvl 1 characters hit lvl 80 (such obvious hacking when the first creature you kill gains 79 levels for you). Everyone I talked to seemed like idiots, and half of them typed as if they were missing part of their keyboard. I asked about 5 people how to get to Ironforge (even though I knew how) and none of them claimed to even have a clue despite all being lvl 80. Seriously I didn't meet a single level-headed player there and almost everyone had lvl 80 characters. Like I said... only spent around 15 minutes on wolten-wow but that was enough for me to delete their realmlist.

It's Spermik for me. Besides we have Kametsu's Guild there now, as well as on one of my characters I'm in a large guild of several hundred players. I have no plans to switch servers ever.

But to each their own. If you don't want to join us, then why bother spamming this topic? It's not a general WoW thread, but rather for those joining the guild or at least the same server.

im not sure of what your talking about having logged into molten wow after seeing this you need to pay attention to the rates are you sure you didnt log into the lvl 80 instant pvp realm? because they have a 1x rate server and it does as promised pure blizz rates im not planning on switching but idk 3000 people are online and thats pretty godamn good for a private server

The DCs are a temporary problem.. Other than the daily one at 6 AM server time. When you log in but can't get to the actual server it's because the login server loads faster than the game server. That's normal.

At some point, possibly soon, Mal and I plan to start playing on retail servers again. We'll probably pop in on Spermik too, but we miss out lvl 85s and the vast resources we have available there.

At some point, possibly soon, Mal and I plan to start playing on retail servers again. We'll probably pop in on Spermik too, but we miss out lvl 85s and the vast resources we have available there.

Aw... don't leave us! :'(

Yeah, I'm re-downloading WoW tonight. My name will probally be Jarsix, class i dunno yet.

Let me know when you get it all figured out and then we can meet up and I can add you to the guild, and such.

Oh I'm so in! Only played my 30-day trial of official servers and I only played horde!

I'll download tonight and get online and going tomorrow!

Let me know when you get it all figured out and then we can meet up and I can add you to the guild, and such.

Also be sure to supply the info you see on the first post so I can you all to the list there as well.

• 3 weeks later...
It is working perfectly. I created an undead warlock. I will start playing soon. I also put carbonite as a quest helper. See you all in the game.

The fact that you're an 'Undead' Warlock means you chose Horde, when we said we were an Alliance guild. Thus you will not be able to participate in anything our group does because you're the enemy.

I use to play wow years back. It would be cool to play with people from the forums. How much catching would I have to do levelwise? Does everyone play regularly?

At first we played almost every day for several hours. Now not so much. I've leveled only 6 times in the last month. My highest character is level 34. My other two characters are both 20. I believe Oby and Mute play more regularly than I. Last I checked Oby had a character over lvl 55, but she has many lower ones to. Ren quit because he doesn't like it, but he had a couple characters between lvl 10 and 30. Nick quit to play Skyrim or something. So yeah, it's mostly just Oby, Mute, and I whenever I login. However I tend to play later at night up into the wee morning hours and neither Oby nor Mute are on at that time. :/

I'll check it out. I'll mostly be playing at night since that's when I have the most free time. I'll post my info once it's done downloading.

Oby usually has to go to bed around 9 PM - 11 PM my time (Central). I can't remember what time zone she's in. Most of the rest of the team is in the same time zone as me. As for me I usually log on anywhere from 8 PM - 4 AM my time. However lately it's been the latter which is why I'm all alone and why I don't play as much. It's a lot more fun when we have a group doing quests or dungeons together... but that doesn't happen much anymore. We need to recruit new blood to the guild and get it going right.