BAMF

Shazi

okay this is something me and my best friend decided to come up with, because we're creepy like that. the title BAMF stands for Bob and Maddie Fic.

Part 1

Maddie was tired, she’d come a long way into the city to see her friends. She’d been waiting a long time to see them again. Living so far away was hard.

she’d been told to meet them all at the pie shop. She made her way from the station towards the shop.

“Maddie!” someone called from behind her. She had time enough to turn around before a body slammed into her and arms wrapped around her waist.

“Hi Bob” she hugged him back, knowing full well who it was. Bob let go and grinned happily.

“Its pie time!” he said simply and begun marching to the pie shop, Maddie shook her head and followed, chuckling to herself.

“How have you been Bob?” she caught up to his enthusiastic pace.

“I’ve been awesome!” the huge grin plastered on his face looked like it was almost permanent. Maddie had only seen it leave his face when he was concentrating on something really hard,. “though I haven’t gotten as many hugs lately.” his face fell a little. Maddie took the opportunity to wrap her arms around him and smiled to herself.

She’d forgotten how warms Bob’s hugs were and realised how much she missed them. It wasn’t long before they reached the pie shop and were greeted by all their friends.

Maddie couldn’t help but feel a pang of jealousy when Bob hugged the other girls and tired her best to hide it.

She and Bob went into the pie shop together to get their pies since everyone else had already gotten theirs.

“What would you like?” the clerk asked them. Maddie pondered and glanced at the menu, trying to make up her mind.

“Can I have a beef and bacon please?” Bob said without pausing.

“Lucky, there’s only one left.” The clerk laughed. Maddie made a small noise of disappointment, that was the pie she was about to order. Bob stopped dead in his tracks.

“Did you want that one?” He asked. Mortified that Maddie would go without the pie she wanted.

“It’s okay, I’ll get a different one.” She shrugged. The clerk stood bye waiting for a decision to be made.

“No,” Bob said firmly he gestured to the clerk to get the pie and he paid for it. “Here,” he handed it to her, “Just a plain pie for me.” He told the clerk who retrieved the pie and collected it’s worth from Bob.

“Th-thanks,” Maddie stammered and blushed furiously. Why did Bob have to be so sweet and caring... and completely oblivious! She walked out of the shop and was swamped by her friends.

“Why so red Maddie?” Erika asked, “Did Bob make a move?” she teased.

“No,” Maddie replied, “He bought me a pie” she tried not the let her face get redder.

“He totally made a move” Sam said slyly, “Didn’t you Bob” he slapped Bob’s shoulder.

“I just bought her a pie” Bob shrugged. Maddie’s heart sank. It was just a simple gesture of a friend.

“Suuuuuure” Sam scruffed his head, this time Bob blushed.

^_^

Time had come for everyone to say goodbye. Maddie and Bob said theirs and headed back to the station together.

“Thanks for buying me that pie.” Maddie said softly as they waited for her bus.

“Oh no problem,” Bob said shyly. They stood awkwardly outside the station, shifting slightly to avoid talking.

“My bus will be here soon,” Maddie tried to spark conversation.

“Yeah.” Bob replied dully. Maddie sighed, Bob wasn’t helping her get over the feelings she had. Her bus turned into the station.

“Guess I’ll see you next time.” she started walking up to her bus as it pulled up.

Before she could take 3 steps, Bob grabbed her arm and spun her towards himself. He gently cupped her face in his hand and kissed her lightly on the lips.

“See you next time,” He agreed, “Better get moving.” He smiled and gently pushed her towards her bus.

Maddie blushed so hard she didn’t want to turn around before jumping onto the bus. But she had a feeling Bob’s grin was bigger than the one he had when he arrived in the city.

Edited by Emotional Outlet

• 2 weeks later...

She’d forgotten how warms Bob’s hugs were and realised how much she missed them. It wasn’t long before they reached the pie shop and were greeted by all their friends.

Warms should me "warm" I think...

“Did you want that one?” He asked. Mortified that Maddie would go without the pie she wanted.

Change . after "asked" to , and lowercase the M

“It’s okay, I’ll get a different one.” She shrugged. The clerk stood bye waiting for a decision to be made.

again as above

“I just bought her a pie” Bob shrugged. Maddie’s heart sank. It was just a simple gesture of a friend.

As above, after "Shrugged"

Before she could take 3 steps, Bob grabbed her arm and spun her towards himself. He gently cupped her face in his hand and kissed her lightly on the lips.

3 would look better written "three"

Other then that... didn't I read this for you once before? XD It's cute.