Strongest anime character

dark rei

Alucard easy and he has so much fun doing it

It has to be Alucard, he is immortal and he would destroy anyone with Casull and Jackal.

You two do realize that anyone from DBZ could just hit the planet and he would be ripped to shreads as the planet explodes then float in many peices throughout the cosmos. Other shows like end game Gurren Lagann could also destroy vast amounts of stuff that Alucard couldnt even hope to break with his pistols

SSJ Vegito (his power level is higher than SSJ4 Gogeta's by 1 billion lol, sadly the site where the most realistic power levels was removed by admin im guessing)

Or if you want to take the most logical approach, I'd say Lelouch/Zero since he can pretty much just walk up to vegito and mind control him lol. Then Bam. World = Blown if so decided.

I can completely understand why some would say Allucard. After all he is almost invincible. But the question isn't who is the most impervious it's who's the strongest. And as far as destructive potential goes Goku has the power to destroy entire planets with very little effort (the fact that he would never do so is irrelevant). So I'd have to agree with those who say Goku is the strongest.

goku can accomplish amazing things for only being pushed to it, one of the few people he has never been able to beat one on one is Broly.

the strongest anime character I would suggest is either Gogeta or Vegeto; the fusions of the 'last 2 full blooded' saiyans.

Yeah but I'm pretty sure that at SSJ3 Goku could defeat Broly, also at the end of Dragon Ball Movie 11: Bio-Broly when Broly is defeated their is a scene where go is told to sort out Broly in hell so he must have defeated him =).

But easily Goku is the most powerful anime character in all of existence, but I only go up to SSJ3 because SSJ4 just looks awful plus by the time they got to SSJ4 they couldn't really show how much more powerful it was so that ruined it.

Chuck Norris.

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:04 AM ----------

Just kidding, Cloud from FFVII Advent Children

LOL ^ IF ONLY XD

Teggen Toppa Gurren Lagann. I mean, he throws universes like a frisbee.

Cant believe i forgot about gurren lagann..

Please accept a piece of my moustache as an offering.