Favorite DBZ Attack (of the ones listed)

KaoclazmMJR

Which of these attacks is your favourite?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these attacks is your favourite?

• Kamehameha (standard, super, warp, family, big bang, etc)
    • Galick Gun
    • Final Flash
    • Big Bang Attack
    • Spirit Bomb (small, fusion, large, super, universal)

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the kamehameha the best. the thing I like about it or other beam/wave attacks is being able to adjust your output, which in the DBZ world means getting angrier = more strength or putting everything into it in a last ditch effort.

There is something satisfying about watching a villain struggling to block a kamehameha blast then the hero upping the power of the beam and totally overwhelming them. Also, giant beams that pierce through the universe beats a ball that looks like a second sun any day.

*pew pew pew*

I chose Kamehameha because the 100x Kamehameha attack that ss4 goku uses can not only destroy planets but also destroy entire solar systems.

Are you referring to the 10x Kamehameha used by SSJ4 Goku (initially blue but then becomes red) because there is no such thing as the 100x Kamehameha (unless of course you are referring to the 100x Big Bang Kamehameha which is a Budokai and Budokai Tenkaichi attack exclusive to SSJ4 Gogeta).

My favorite isn't on here. and that would be Piccolo's Makenkosappo. Perhaps better known as the Special Beam Cannon.

As cool and unique as the Special Beam Cannon is unfortunately it is only used a handful of times in the series. Ironically' date=' its used almost as much by villians (eg. cell, goetenks buu) as much as it is used by Piccolo himself.

I like the kamehameha the best. the thing I like about it or other beam/wave attacks is being able to adjust your output, which in the DBZ world means getting angrier = more strength or putting everything into it in a last ditch effort.

There is something satisfying about watching a villain struggling to block a kamehameha blast then the hero upping the power of the beam and totally overwhelming them. Also, giant beams that pierce through the universe beats a ball that looks like a second sun any day.

*pew pew pew*

DEFINATELY!!! I totally agree with both the points that you made which is why I like Final Flash so much. I like it better than the kamehameha because of the ridiculuously awesome charge up, vegeta's amazing execution of the attack and the sheer destructive force.

Think about this, Vegeta using the final flash on perfect cell is the only time in the entire series when a character who is getting curb stomped is able to unleash a move so powerful that it would have destroyed their attacker had said person (cell) not dodged like a wimp.

The spirit bomb may also count towards this point, however, the final flash is purely a result of vegeta's overwhelming power, whereas the spirit bomb takes even longer to charge and the awesomeness of the attack is the attack not the person using it (since they just draw upon everyone's energy).

Definately Kamehameha. My friends and I have kamehameha fights at work :)

LOL that sounds fun I wish I had someone to play Kamehameha fights with, I'll just have to get one of my friends, who has watched it obviously, to play with me =).

We'll probably end up playing during class and get looked at weirdly by everyone, oh well as long as it's fun it'll be worth it.