*Knocks On The Door and Says Hello* ^^

Yumeria

Hey there, my name is Yumeria ^^ I was referred here by Kekashi <3

I usually suck at intros, but here we go (I usually just jump right into forums lol)...

My favorite anime are Air TV, Clannad/After Story, Kanon, Shuffle, and others, but those are the tops ^^

My favorite type of music are J-pop/k-pop (and other types of pop), Techno (the DDR Type), and R&B ^^

Hmm, that's about it.. xD; Feel free to ask any other questions there may be :)

It's nice to be here ^^

I usually suck at intros, but here we go (I usually just jump right into forums lol)...

My favorite anime are Air TV, Clannad/After Story, Kanon, Shuffle, and others, but those are the tops ^^

My favorite type of music are J-pop/k-pop (and other types of pop), Techno (the DDR Type), and R&B ^^

It's nice to be here ^^

well, i'd like to say any friend of kek's is a friend of mine...but kupo beat me to it...<.<

anyhoo, if you need guidance i was staff so i know the way the forums work. ask kek (kekashi) he'll tell ya...lol

if you need torrents (which arent on the forum any more) then ask me, as i'm hopefully sure kek has mentioned...

anyhoo, welcome to the forums, and i sincerely hope you enjoy your stay...^-^

It's nice to be here ^^

nice i'm one day older than you...,nice to meet you here:dhh: