Hi, Merry Christmas!

Guest Zyklly

Wow,

I can't remember, but was this sight once School of Duel?

If so, some of you remember me, still the same handle.

Just wanted to drop by, say Merry CHristmas, and God grace you all this season.

Man, I can't even remember anyone, is Chris still here, Paladin, CHaos...

Kyle,

Never heard of it, but I did own a Kaiba's Millennium Club, Yugioh City, Yugioh Central, Yugioh Destiny, Kametsu Duelists... that you may be thinking of?

I outgrew Yugioh TCG quite a long time ago though; I guess almost two years ago. xD

Anyhow welcome to Forgotten Memories, hope you decide to stick around. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome to Forgotten Memories Forums Here at our forums there is plenty for everyone to do. You can talk about Games, Anime, Music, Movies, Books, Life, Roleplaying, Graphics, Webdesign, Humor, Poetry, and much more! But our forum isn't only about Discussions, there is plenty more for you to do! A Private Message System, almost like an email, where members can send you messages that only you can see! As well as their are ton''s of contests in which you can compete in, such as poetry, graphic tournament, PMYC, and much more! Also, give the Forgotten Memories Site a visit. Check out our coverage on your favorite RPG's and news updates. Need a graphic right away? We have you covered with free layouts, topsite skins, and signatures. Tell us your thoughts by voting in our monthly polls. Then mess around with out Al Bhed Translator and browse around our network. If you have any question's or comments feel free to let them be known by posting in the Assistance board or Private Messaging one of our staff members. Thanks for joining, and we hope you have a good time and enjoy your stay.

-Forgotten Memories Forums Staff

Stay active, and stay cool XD