Favorite DB/DBZ Antagonist

Mr Wobwob

DB - Pilaf, he's such a funny little guy, especially when he randomly pops up near the end of the series.

DBZ - Frieza, He's so up himself and he must be really weak compared to the bad guys later on in the series because it only takes one super saiyan to beat him, as King Kai points out in a bad joke.

Yeah Frieza thought he was the ultimate warrior, even if Goku hadn't beaten him then Cell or Majin Buu would have annihilated him later on =).

My favourite DB bad guy is General Tao, throws that grenade only for it to be kicked back to him =).

GeneralTao1.jpg

My favourite DBZ bad guy is Vegeta, love how his pride gets the better of him and he is insanely determined.

VegetaScouter1.jpg

Broly if the movies count.

He was such a freaking beast taking on the whole main cast at one time (2 full-power super saiyans, 2 ascended saiyans and a super namek) without even getting injured, not to mention taking a direct hit from a Super Kamehameha without even MOVING!

They needed to kill him off though so they did the "give our energy to Goku" thing which wouldn't even have worked and the second time they had him killed off by the Family Kamehameha which also wouldn't have worked as the entire movie prior to that attack consisted of him owning everyone including SSJ2 Gohan.

Perfect Cell if the movies don't count, he's just so refined! (until he starts losing that is) :D

Yeah Frieza thought he was the ultimate warrior, even if Goku hadn't beaten him then Cell or Majin Buu would have annihilated him later on =).

My favourite DB bad guy is General Tao, throws that grenade only for it to be kicked back to him =).

GeneralTao1.jpg

My favourite DBZ bad guy is Vegeta, love how his pride gets the better of him and he is insanely determined.

VegetaScouter1.jpg

funny thing about Frieza, his brother Cooler was stronger than he was, yet he still considered himself strongest in the universe.

anyway, my favorite villain has to be Fat Buu. nothing eviller than turning people into candy. ;)