Cosplays

shinji

Shinji: Sasuke? why him? hardly anyone I know (besides you maybe) even LIKES Sasuke. I'm sur numerous people have pointed this fact out, but I will too: the guy's name is sasUKE for cryin' out loud! I'm not trying to change your mind, just commenting.

Sora-14: Tsunade would be difficult for you... maybe some random ninja like Shinji's would work?

Yes, I'm pointing out the Seme/uke thing, most of my friends have too.

I never said you didn't like him, I'm merely stating that MOST of the people I KNOW don't. I personally dislike him because he hates his totally cool brother just because he killed the entire clan and now wants vengence against him, so he joins Orochimaru. Others dislike/like him for other reasons.

I haven't really followed Naruto since I stopped getting Shonen Jump, but I think I'd be pretty cranky if my brother killed off most of a clan, no matter how cool he happened to be. :P I rarely take up issue with male characters--it's usually the females that bother me.

In any case, it's rare for anyone I know personally to be into any of the things I'm into or aware of the things I like, so I tend to base subjective things like a character's popularity against people who are likely to know of the character and able to judge it from that perspective. And since I keep to myself and rarely speak to people, I scarcely take opinions from (a) friend(s) only (if it even applies), but rather from my experience with larger communities.

Doesn't that mean that someone is the bottom? ...Or top. I have no idea. xD Taking a guess.

Those cosplays are awesome - I especially love the Tifa ones. I always think those that are from Oriental descent can cosplay a heck of a lot better than Americans because they actually resemble the characters. This kind of proves that.

Because the characters are created by the Asians. Of course they're going to model their fictional characters on themselves/pretty versions of themselves. Why would they model their characters after European beauties when they've got their own? I don't even know why anyone would bring that up. European Americans (because I'm sure you're well aware that people of Asian descent live in the USA) can cosplay just as well as anyone else, even if the resemblance isn't there because of the ethnicity the characters are based on. One of my friends, who is white through and through, cosplays a lot and she does a pretty damn good job at it as well.

Seme is the dom, uke is the sub. Not necessarily like BDSM, just which one is more aggressive than the other.

• 2 weeks later...