ME!

lemmingllama

Characteristic: a distinguishing feature or quality: i.e Generosity is his chief characteristic. A feature that helps to identify, tell apart, or describe recognizably; a distinguishing mark or trait.

Trait: a distinguishing characteristic or quality, especially of one's personal nature.

Character: the group of features, traits and characteristics that form the individual nature of some person or thing.

Personality: the essential character of a person or the visible aspect of one's character as it impresses others.

Good question really, OK now to answer the question

My Characteristics:

My Traits:

My Character:

My Personality:

The people who know me are the best people to help me answer these questions because on my own i will probably describe what i want to be or rather what i wise i was

I will put the question in mind when i find the answers i will fill in the gaps for now this is the best i can do

I try to change up once in awhile so I'm not Me all the time, I think my personality changes when I'm around certain people. Which is pretty cool I think,

Personality quirks are: OCD obsessive compuslive disorder, I just have to have everything perfect sometimes.

another is I stare at people when they talk, and I only eat junkfood and sweets wait I think everybodies like that...

uhmm.. and I always make up humongous passwords to profiles online.

Thats it for my quirks

Traits: I'm always waiting for an actual true intelligent conversation kinda like the one right here.

I scratch my head even though I dont need to. I scratch my private area in public rarely.

and I think I overeat too.

I dont even know if these are traits or not.

What makes me "me". I guess being everything at the same time is me, oh and when I see a badass anime character I tend to try and act like that character.

And thats all I think..

• 3 weeks later...

The fact that I over think many things and also how I question the beliefs and ideas of people, to try to understand them and everything around them better.

EDIT

I scratched the 'evilometer' from what makes me me, I was a bit tired and so was easily depressed.

Another thing I found that makes me who I am is that is although I see the world as being a bit dark I am able to look past this and do random stuff that only I enjoy, like wear shorts and a T-shirt in 5°C and below temperatures and bound down the steepest roads at full speed on my bike as the wind thrashes into me =).

Looks like life is looking up for me =).

What defines 'me' is the world around me. also individual thought.

one day I can like the color purple and anything that is purple until I notice something blue like the water or sky. Then I could like blue. simple enough, whatever happens to me or my way of thinking, it would still define me.

opposed to trauma and physical abuse... it would still define you but not as a burden more like a reminder. I could have suffered a scar when I was young or witnessed someone be shot. and the end result after that trauma would still make me, me.

What makes us, us. is that we are all alike indefinitely but we all observe differently. what makes me smile might not make another person smile, while someone can experience large amounts of stress while I don't feel it at all. I may look one way in the mirror but to someone else they can see me as something completely different.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

what makes me who i am is how i feel, how i react and think about the things around me, also my memories and experiences and what i was taught as a child greatly add to my personality and the way i think.

i grew up in a poor, but loving household (towards me anyway) until i was 7 and my parents split up. that split up had affects on me yes, but none that i can think of that were negative. i saw my parents become happier, i saw my mum quit drugs and i saw them both find people that make them happier than they could have ever done for each other.

while i was 10 i copped some abuse, which made me reserved and shy, though over the years i have slowly come out of my shell, moving away from my high school where i was bullied helped.

those experiences have made me who i am, they have also helped me cope moving out of home and fending for myself.