Pirates VS Ninjas

shyguysteve

Pirates or Ninjas  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Pirates or Ninjas

• Pirates
    • Ninjas

Even on a boat in the middle of the ocean, pirates would stand no chance since ninjas can both walk on water and breathe while in it, and even if the pirates saw them coming it wouldn't matter since there were already ninjas on board before the ship even left the port.

We should assume that its real ninjas, which cant walk on water. If we are going with anime, then yes ninjas would rip the pirates to shreads.

We should assume that its real ninjas, which cant walk on water. If we are going with anime, then yes ninjas would rip the pirates to shreads.

I am talking about real ninjas. They move so fast the water doesn't have time to figure out what's going on.

Ever see something out the corner of your eye, but when you turn to look it's not there? That was a ninja casually walking past.

Here are some ninja facts:

Ninja don't sweat. Ever.

Bullets can't kill a ninja. Even 1 million bullets can not kill a ninja.

The Fart of a Ninja is a million times deadlier than the venom of a rattlesnake. With the right wind conditions, a single fart could wipe out a small village.

Ninja invented skateboarding. Not even to do tricks, just to kill time in between killing.

Only a ninja can kill a ninja. Regular humans are useless against a ninja.

Ninja never wear headbands with the word "ninja" printed on them. This is a lie from Hollywood.

Ninja can breath underwater anytime they want.

Ninja can change complete wardrobes in less than 1 second.

Ninja don't smoke, but they do use smoke bombs.

Ninja always land on their feet. If they don't have feet they will land on their nubs.

Ninja invented the internet. All of it.

Ninja don't eat or drink very much, and they never have to go to the bathroom.

Ninja always move to America when making a new start as a non-assassin.

Ninja don't play sports. Unless killing is a sport. They always win.

Ninja can crush golf balls with 2 fingers, any two fingers.

Ninja don't lose. Ever.

Ninja lie all the time. Even when the truth serves better, ninja will lie anyway.

Ninja swords are always straight with a square handle guard. Always. Curves are for girls.

You can believe all of it, because all of it is true.

Ah I see what you did there:misdoubt:

Pretty much Ninjas in my opinion would wipe the floor with pirates, remember Ninjas are like a mist while pirates well lets just say they are like red necks except the old kind. The only reason we pretty much know that Ninjas exist is cause they want us to know they exist in order to instill more fear into us. If you've seen a Ninja and you've lived, it is only for a few reasons:

1 - He wants you to live the rest of your life knowing that at any moment he could kill you.

2 - He was ordered not to kill you.

3 - He just didn't feel like killing you.

Pretty much Ninjas in my opinion would wipe the floor with pirates, remember Ninjas are like a mist while pirates well lets just say they are like red necks except the old kind. The only reason we pretty much know that Ninjas exist is cause they want us to know they exist in order to instill more fear into us. If you've seen a Ninja and you've lived, it is only for a few reasons:

1 - He wants you to live the rest of your life knowing that at any moment he could kill you.

2 - He was ordered not to kill you.

3 - He just didn't feel like killing you.

4 - You are a ninja

ninjas VS pirates out in the ocean, then I'd say the pirates would win.

Perhaps, but you are forgetting three important things:

1: Ninjas can walk on water, breathe underwater and fly through the ocean like a bird through the air.

2: Ninjas have their own ninja ships that shoot nuclear weapons and distort the fabric of space and time.

3: Ninjas always win.

If you exclude these three things, then pirates do stand a very slim chance of briefly annoying the ninja.

Well since they are going all out with their crazy ninja junk, cant us pirate people just take all the One Piece cast? Ninjas cant touch Gold Roger in his prime

Dude if it's like this then we might as well just turn this into a Naruto vs One Piece battle. And between me and you we both know who would win. *cough ninjas, cough*

I suppose I will change the initial question, apparently this shouldn't change voting since most people just favor ninjas.

Yeah as long as you change it to something similar to Naruto (Ninja's) vs One Piece (Pirates) then we should be fine, in terms of characters cause if you change it to anime then we will have ourselves a war.