Pirates VS Ninjas

shyguysteve

Pirates or Ninjas  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Pirates or Ninjas

• Pirates
    • Ninjas

Yeah as long as you change it to something similar to Naruto (Ninja's) vs One Piece (Pirates) then we should be fine, in terms of characters cause if you change it to anime then we will have ourselves a war.

I just went with something more opinionated, to avoid a debate.

Edit:You could make that thread (Naruto vs One Piece)

Though if people wanted a serious discussion between One Piece and Naruto someone could make it in "Mako".

And to answer my new question, being a pirate is more free, then being a ninja. but the skills of a ninja are always more useful in general.

Yeah I guess being a pirate is more fun but when it comes down to it being a ninja is way cooler . Just imagine all the killing techniques you get to learn.

I would crate one but like Lemming said, Naruto characters would just wipe the floor with One Piece characters.

• 3 weeks later...

I am talking about real ninjas. They move so fast the water doesn't have time to figure out what's going on.

Ever see something out the corner of your eye, but when you turn to look it's not there? That was a ninja casually walking past.

Here are some ninja facts:

Ninja don't sweat. Ever.

Bullets can't kill a ninja. Even 1 million bullets can not kill a ninja.

The Fart of a Ninja is a million times deadlier than the venom of a rattlesnake. With the right wind conditions, a single fart could wipe out a small village.

Ninja invented skateboarding. Not even to do tricks, just to kill time in between killing.

Only a ninja can kill a ninja. Regular humans are useless against a ninja.

Ninja never wear headbands with the word "ninja" printed on them. This is a lie from Hollywood.

Ninja can breath underwater anytime they want.

Ninja can change complete wardrobes in less than 1 second.

Ninja don't smoke, but they do use smoke bombs.

Ninja always land on their feet. If they don't have feet they will land on their nubs.

Ninja invented the internet. All of it.

Ninja don't eat or drink very much, and they never have to go to the bathroom.

Ninja always move to America when making a new start as a non-assassin.

Ninja don't play sports. Unless killing is a sport. They always win.

Ninja can crush golf balls with 2 fingers, any two fingers.

Ninja don't lose. Ever.

Ninja lie all the time. Even when the truth serves better, ninja will lie anyway.

Ninja swords are always straight with a square handle guard. Always. Curves are for girls.

• 1 year later...

While I have no opinions on One Piece versus Naruto, generally I prefer elephants. cats. anteaters?

Well, I think they both have their purpose. Ninjas definitely do strike me as being more regimented and disciplined, but even pirates have their own code of honour and expected behaviours of a crew member. There's usually a method and order to the madness, even if it is rough and missing a few teeth and suffering from scurvy.

If it was something like in a video game, I'd probably end up picking ninja, just because it matches my play style. If it was a choice of what I'd want to be in real life, I'd probably want to remain a muggle, haha.