Diablo

What is primary use of your Cellphone?

What is primary use of your cellphone?  

45 members have voted

1. 1. What is primary use of your cellphone?

• Music/Videos.
    • Internet Surfing/Social Networking/Emails
    • Photography/Video
    • Mobile Gaming
    • Apps to make life easier
    • Texting
    • GPS
    • I use it for nothing more than making/recieving calls
    • Other(Please mention)

I've always hated phones wired/cordless/wireless or otherwise, except for maybe the old rotary phones. I always loved spinning those things around as a kid. I have a cell phone, but I only bought it for emergencies like when I have a deer hanging out of my radiator at 3 in the morning. It isn't even a smart phone, it's a 4/5 year old flip phone with a crappy camera. The thing I use it for the most is a pocket watch or an alarm clock.

Now that you have me thinking about it I haven't actually spoke to anyone on my phone in quite some time, i just txt pritty much everyone I know. I doubt good old Bell saw that one comin!

Terrified of phones so I only use it for texting if I run into the possibility of being on the

streets for the night due to being lost/stranded or physically in dangered/injured.

Using it for making/receiving calls primarily, rarely for texting. I hate themz textingz and usually if answer needed just dial the person up. Used it for games as well while i was at high school, during boring classes and such. But got extremely bored of the ones i have since as you can assume, was using them a lot lol. And quite often i dont see my phone for a whole day and sometimes more.

I only have one to be contactable in emergencies or work related. I really hate texting.

Id just rather ring the person and say quickly what I need to. It cost more sure but my sanity remains in tact. I hate keying in messages.