Favorite Supernatural character and why?

Koby

Who is your favorite Supernatural character?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Supernatural character?

• Dean Winchester
    • Sam Winchester
    • Bobby Singer
    • Castiel
    • John Winchester
    • Ruby
    • Joanna ''Jo'' Harvelle
    • Chuck Shurley
    • Ellen Harvelle
    • Crowley
    • Lucifer
    • Death
    • Azazel
    • Gabriel
    • Samuel Colt
    • Zachariah
    • Other

Supernatural is an American cult horror television series regarding the paranormal. The series, which is filmed in Vancouver, Canada, debuted on September 13, 2005 on The WB, and is now part of The CW's lineup.

Of all the characters, which would be your favorite? I realize the poll may be rather limited, but I tried to add those who people would mostly likely pick between as there is no way I could list each and every character.

I really liked Dean in the first couple seasons, however since Bobby has been around he has been my top favorite. I remember them talking about making a prequel series at one point starring Bobby. Thought that would have been awesome, but it's not going to happen. Also really liked Castiel until his whole downward spiral began. That and I felt the Winchesters calling him every time they got in a predicament got kind of lame in the last season. Overall, I'd have to still go with Bobby Singer.

Castiel is my favorite character. He's clueless of how humans are supposed to act. He stands by the Winchesters and protects them as best he can. He does what he believes is right, even though others may not agree.

At the beginning of the show, Sam was my favorite. I always thought Dean was a jerk. But as the show went on, I grew to like Dean more. I still like Sam, but I have a much more profound appreciation for Dean than I did when it started.