Few moments of downtime.

Koby

Most probably missed it, but we were just down for a few moments.

Tech said:

Partial network failure, Supervisor engine coreswitch hang again.
They got it back up pretty fast. Just figured I should explain for those few who caught the downtime and was wondering. Speed messaged me and gave me the heads up so I could contact tech about it.

They just gave an update:

All is back online again, we are still investigating how this could have happen. It appears to be a problem related to our ddos mitation device.

Hum. I must've caught it a lot during downtime or something. Since the email you sent out, KF has been down for me since then until earlier this morning. And my browser is set to clear the cache, temp files and unnecessary cookies whenever I exit my browser lol.

Since Tuesday the site has been running without any downtime or problems except for like a 5 minute span in which I posted this topic about.

Shrugs, must be me then. I always got an error loading up Kametsu, ah well. Glad to be back though.

It might have been whatever the problem Razor is/was having as well. We couldn't figure it out but for some reason his PC can't access Kametsu without a proxy but it works fine on his phone. He thought the site was down all week as well until I told him. I sent out a mass email, but it seems oddly enough it went straight to everyone's spam folder including my own.

So I tried looking into methods to prevent the emails from going to spam, but everyone's best bet would probably be to whitelist our email address, add us to contact, and create a filter for it (depends on your email service as to which options are available) to ensure you get our messages in the future.