Random Talk.

Talena Mae

I have been doing photography in my course and i'm not sure my teacher has the same sort of enthusiasm for it that I do XD things that i have taken photo's of that i think are probably the dumbest and most rediculous things he goes "oh that's interesting" and studies the photo for like 10 minutes. I'm left standing there going "dafaq just happened?"

I don't think most of these so-called photography professionals have studied how to take perfect pictures. Of course, courses will teach you things like angles, lighting, shades, so and so forth . . . but come on, practice makes perfect and it's all in the click. Of course, some may differ with this view. Still, I'd like to encourage everyone to continue taking pictures. What matters is not perfection (unless that's what you're aiming for) but moments that have a story behind them from which you can go back in time and reminisce memories. 

I'm not that fond of sweet stuff, but I love spicy foods and snacks (I'm Asian and I live in an country famous for spices, so I don't need to explain, do I?). I tend to have a craving for Pringles and french fries at times I can't go out and get them because I'm at work or broke :'(

But that is good, because being hungry leads to the invention of strange and sometimes delicious dishes!!!! For example, I was hungry enough last night that I barbequed my chicken breasts with steak sauce (i used waaaaaay too much). Lead to deliciousness that I have not had in my chicken previously.

And shepherds pie is great, I should actually bother to make it someday soon.