Random Talk.

Talena Mae

I took Latin as my mandatory language for high school, haha.

My only regret was that I took two years instead of four, but I didn't have much choice. The only languages offered at the high school I went to in California were French and Spanish, so I'd been putting off taking the credits. When we moved to North Dakota, the high school I went to mysteriously had German and Latin in addition to French and Spanish. I flipped a coin in my head to decide which one to take (the game was rigged, I wanted Latin).

On the down side, they didn't recognise my JROTC credits as PE credits (jerks), and that is why I lifted weights during high school.

just chilling kinda just woke up  lols later today im getting together with a friend who works at gamestop  so i expect another lazy day like yesterday ^^

Those are the best kind of days. Almost exactly what I am doing today, seeing a friend and lazing around.

this is long

515213c7e23b2.jpg

Yes, this pleases me! I should try to kickstart the funny picture threads one of these days

Hey, just woke up. Might watch K-Project later, depends if I'm doing anything today. :P

What's that anime like? I downloaded the first episode from here.

Are you talking about Kirameki Project?

Hey, just woke up. Might watch K-Project later, depends if I'm doing anything today. :P

What's that anime like? I downloaded the first episode from here.

Are you talking about Kirameki Project?

I think he's talking about this one known as K it apparently goes by K-Project. Sadly I can't say not having seen it.

this is long

515213c7e23b2.jpg

That is indeed a Lol, I have to show people this!!!! I'll be afraid next time I put glasses on.

I laughed my head off at this:

when-youre-drunk-and-trying-to-get-your-

Also, I think that should be part of that rich people meme thing. Or I think it's a meme... unless I just made this up. It's stuff like:

Shoelaces untied? Buy new shoes.

Car ran out of gas? Buy new car.

Locked car keys in car? Buy new car.

City has a cloudy/rainy day? Move to a new city.

iPod earbuds broke? Buy new iPod.

Phone ran out of battery? Buy new phone.

Light bulb in house burned out? Buy new house.

Left house keys in house? Buy new house.

Wore clothes once? Burn/donate and buy new clothes.