Random Talk.

Talena Mae

I have a Super Juniors calendar that came with a photobook I ordered a while ago. It's actually really nice even though I don't like Korean boybands too much anymore.

In other news, I'm watching a show called Bizarre ER and there's a segment about a guy that nailed a nail literally through his finger and had to cut the nail out of the wall to get to the hospital. I have a feeling that I'm going to love this show, because it's the first time I've ever seen it.

Is that actually realistic??? Cause if so then I might want to watch it

The calender in my room is from the ASPCA or something, and it's filled with pictures of baby animals. Most of the calenders in the house are like that. Last year, I had a Wall-E calender. I miss it.

As for pictures, I don't like having my picture taken either. But like Creepy said, I like the memories that go along with them.

naww, he probably felt really bad just after he asked mute

I'm sure he did, that's why I accepted his apology. I mostly smiled because it was nice to have at least one person who knew me forget even for a second, as opposed to most people in that school who assumed I was deaf as well just because I spent more time with the deaf kids than anyone else.

I don't have any calenders and I don't think I've had a proper one for years. By "proper" I mean, not only an electronic device.

As for pictures...yeah, no, I'm not a fan of them being taken of me. I don't think I'm very photogenic and because of that have a strong hatred towards my photo being taken.

O___o

I could've sworn I made a random discussion thread back when I joined here but then you moved it into the spam section.... =P

Oh wait, here it is: http://forums.kametsu.com/showthread.php?t=9126

XD

Tes well you really didnt give anything to start the convo with now did you ^.^ but if you want I can merge the threads together... though it may cause some confusion.

On the topic of calenders, I has one with a bunch of different animals like cheetahs ans stuff. but I kind miss my old one that had puppies. I also kinda wish I had a new puppy.

As for photos, I don't like being in them, but I love taking them. I just don't think I look good in photos, but that's just me.

Tes well you really didnt give anything to start the convo with now did you ^.^ but if you want I can merge the threads together... though it may cause some confusion.

Technically the idea was still the same nonetheless. :P

So yeah, go ahead and merge! =D

Doubt there'd be any confusion since all you have to do is edit your own post with a bump.

On the topic of calenders, I has one with a bunch of different animals like cheetahs ans stuff. but I kind miss my old one that had puppies. I also kinda wish I had a new puppy.

As for photos, I don't like being in them, but I love taking them. I just don't think I look good in photos, but that's just me.

Oh, I'm so with you there. Taking photos is loads of fun. I actually like lining shots up. I think that's half the fun right there~

Meh I will leave them as is for the moment.

Ok........ o_o

Does anyone here actually do photography with fancy cameras? I have an old digital but I never actually got into the whole photography thing. And I really only like symmetrical shots if im the one taking photos :P

Oh I was quite fond of photography back as a young kid and I used to take all sorts of pictures. lol

Here's my camera:

62557597_1-Pictures-of-Olympus-OM-10-professional-photography-camera.jpg

Its really old since it used to be my mom's in her early years but amazingly it still works and doesn't even look that old either. :P

Does anyone here actually do photography with fancy cameras? I have an old digital but I never actually got into the whole photography thing. And I really only like symmetrical shots if im the one taking photos :P

Nope, I've just got a dinky 7MP digital camera. I'm planning on buying this, though.

http://www.amazon.com/Canon-50D-15-1MP-Digital-Body/dp/B001EQ4BVI

Must say, though, the quality of the camera I have isn't too bad, considering it's only 7MP and how old it is.