Naruto questions

mastasef

No, because all the former Hokage's in power have incredible ability, Sakura is below average at best.

Tsunade training her doesn't say much. She is the least impressive Hokage, with exception to her massive healing ability granted via her summon.

Only things Sakura will lead to: Head of Sasuke's knob or the Medical Ninjustu unit

No, because all the former Hokage's in power have incredible ability, Sakura is below average at best.

Tsunade training her doesn't say much. She is the least impressive Hokage, with exception to her massive healing ability granted via her summon.

Only things Sakura will lead to: Head of Sasuke's knob or the Medical Ninjustu unit

Well, Tsunade was also the weakest Sannin and she was put as Hokage. And Hokages have to be responsible, something that Naruto kinda lacks :P But i think that it would spoil the series and disappoint fans, so Sakura will not be Hokage.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well, Tsunade was also the weakest Sannin and she was put as Hokage. And Hokages have to be responsible, something that Naruto kinda lacks :P But i think that it would spoil the series and disappoint fans, so Sakura will not be Hokage.

She was only made Hokage because Jiraiya turned it down, if you remember they wanted him first.

• 5 months later...
No chance for Sakura to become a Hokage. After all it's Naruto's dream to become Hokage. Showing Sakura becoming Hokage instead of Naruto would be the ultimate disappointment for all the Naruto fans.

Not the ultimate disappointment. Actually, Naruto dying at the hands of his enemies without some kind of magical resurrection would be the ultimate disappointment, but its another thing that we are basically sure that it wouldn't happen.

Another would be if they pull a Bleach and "oh darn, I lost my powers so lets do it all over again!"

Not the ultimate disappointment. Actually, Naruto dying at the hands of his enemies without some kind of magical resurrection would be the ultimate disappointment, but its another thing that we are basically sure that it wouldn't happen.

Well what I said earlier was a little personal. You see I continued watching Naruto after the first episode because the fact that I wanted to see how a talentless guy ends up becoming a hokage. So I would be disappointed if Naruto didn't become a hokage at the end.

Another would be if they pull a Bleach and "oh darn, I lost my powers so lets do it all over again!"

LOL, I laughed at this one. They truly could've finished Bleach through the end of Aizen vs Ichigo battle, but they just had to continue.

No, Sakura might've been trained by Tsunade, but she lacks real ability. not many jutsus, might have monster strength, but she's also too young to be hokage. Also, she still has feelings for sasuke and if ever she woud have to go against him shed be way too weak. And anyways, she woud just be a miniature Tsunade hokage, which isn't so impressive...

Lets get one thing straight, Sakura is not the same as Tsunade(their abilities are miles apart). There situations are completely different as well. When Tsunade was asked to be the Hokage, the only one stronger than her was Jiraiya(refused the position) and probably Danzo(don't know why he didn't step up). But for Sakura's case, aside from Naruto, there are a dozen more shinobi like Kakashi, Guy, Shukaku, Shikamaru, Neji, Sai who are more powerful, skilled and better fitted for the job.

There may be a possibility(I doubt it though) where Naruto failing to save Sasuke in the end refuses the position of Hokage thinking its his redemption(something like Jiraiya's case). Even in that situation, Sakura won't be selected as the Hokage coz there are better candidates.

So, I don't see any possibility of Sakura being the Hokage.

I don't think so. Tsunade was chosen to be Hokage because she was known to be one of the legendary Sannin (Tsunade, Jiraiya and Orochimaru) and she is also the granddaughter of the 1st Hokage, the Great Hashirama Senju which makes her a royalty aside from being a student of the 3rd Hokage. But above all else, Tsunade is undoubtedly one of the most powerful ninja that Konoha has ever produced. She is a remarkable combatant and medical-nin and is also hailed as the world's strongest kunoichi, which has lead to many younger kunoichi to look up to her. Jiraiya commented that no one could stand equal to her in terms of combat and medical prowess. Descending from the Uzumaki and Senju clans, she also possesses an extraordinary long potential lifespan as well as strong life force. With all that being said, even Sakura inherited the determination, superb strength and medical skills of her master Tsunade, I can say that the two of them are still worlds apart.

I don't think so. Tsunade was chosen to be Hokage because she was known to be one of the legendary Sannin (Tsunade, Jiraiya and Orochimaru) and she is also the granddaughter of the 1st Hokage, the Great Hashirama Senju which makes her a royalty aside from being a student of the 3rd Hokage. But above all else, Tsunade is undoubtedly one of the most powerful ninja that Konoha has ever produced. She is a remarkable combatant and medical-nin and is also hailed as the world's strongest kunoichi, which has lead to many younger kunoichi to look up to her. Jiraiya commented that no one could stand equal to her in terms of combat and medical prowess. Descending from the Uzumaki and Senju clans, she also possesses an extraordinary long potential lifespan as well as strong life force. With all that being said, even Sakura inherited the determination, superb strength and medical skills of her master Tsunade, I can say that the two of them are still worlds apart.

I totally agree with u here. Tsunade is fit for the position of Hokage, Sakura is not. So, no chance of Sakura being the Hokage even if Naruto refuses the position.

No. Tsunade hasn't even taught her the best techniques that she knows. Sakura can't seal away chakra for later use, can't summon anything, can't instantly heal without the use of hand signs. In other words, Sakura is a slightly above-average medical ninja, but there is nothing that makes her special.

• 3 months later...