In a fight between Gin Ichimaru and Toshiro Hitsugaya, who'd win and why?

maingan

Who is stronger Gin ichimaru or Toshiro  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Who is stronger Gin ichimaru or Toshiro

well gin of course

he doesnt even need to show his bankai to be a major threat unlike toshiro who uses his bankai way to often.

and even in the espada arc fighting ichigo, ichigo says should he really want to gin could kill him any moment he points the tip of his sword at him.

gins ability is the very definition of a snake, fast strong and full of venom.

as he explains when striking aizen for the hogyoku.

Good question. Back in the SS arc, they looked pretty evenly matched in their duel (even though Gin looked more like he was playing rather than taking it seriously). Both are Prodigies of the Gotei 13, reached captain class, and are clearly both very agile and powerful opponents. But I think Gin still comes out on top.

Though neither of them were capable of defeating Aizen, Gin seemed the closest out of the two.

Good question. Back in the SS arc, they looked pretty evenly matched in their duel (even though Gin looked more like he was playing rather than taking it seriously). Both are Prodigies of the Gotei 13, reached captain class, and are clearly both very agile and powerful opponents. But I think Gin still comes out on top.

Though neither of them were capable of defeating Aizen, Gin seemed the closest out of the two.

yeah i agree he also seems like hes more experienced in battle than toshiro lol

• 1 month later...