Acting "cool" has its own side effects

xNoName

Personally, I dont listen to a thing folks say about smoking. I smoke, big fricking deal. What pisses me off, is when folks judge others yet state they will never try it, calling it a disgusting habit for the weak willed yada yada yada. I give a big finger to those folks, as my entire life philosophy is essentially "dont knock it til you try, on various bloody occasions". Obviously there is some things even i wont try like heroin but i still dont judge anyone that has. It would be appreciated if non-smokers did the same for us smokers. I aint going to say why I smoke, how much I smoke, where, when and with whom cause all that is bullcrap. No matter how much you smoke, be it 40 a day, or 4 a week you are still a smoker. Most people that preach for no smoking policies, calling it a breach of rights and such need to take a long look in the mirror and shut the f**k up imo. Dont like smoking, go somewhere else.

*sighs* I have probably ostracized myself from the rest of kametsu with this little rant of mine, but im sick of all the bullcrap surrounding this subject. Like volvo I have family members who have smoked since they were 14, and are still going today (like my great auntie, who is pushing 82-3). I have also watched 4 friends of mine get pushed into poverty and debt cause of the recent smoking law changes and their bars dying on them. *sighs*

Well, I've said my piece...[/rant]

Personally i myself am i non smoker but as for those who smoke? be my guest its your own choice i personally dont see why inhaling smoke down your lungs is good or feels good but then ive never tried it and never will but if you decide to smoke it doesnt affect my opinion of you my whole family smokes the only thing i request is you dont do it in my house(apartment rules forbids it) and if you smoke around me please make sure your smoke doesnt end up where i have to inhale it or blow it in my face thats it other then that be my guest have fun

Personally, I dont listen to a thing folks say about smoking. I smoke, big fricking deal. What pisses me off, is when folks judge others yet state they will never try it, calling it a disgusting habit for the weak willed yada yada yada. I give a big finger to those folks, as my entire life philosophy is essentially "dont knock it til you try, on various bloody occasions". Obviously there is some things even i wont try like heroin but i still dont judge anyone that has. It would be appreciated if non-smokers did the same for us smokers. I aint going to say why I smoke, how much I smoke, where, when and with whom cause all that is bullcrap. No matter how much you smoke, be it 40 a day, or 4 a week you are still a smoker. Most people that preach for no smoking policies, calling it a breach of rights and such need to take a long look in the mirror and shut the f**k up imo. Dont like smoking, go somewhere else.

*sighs* I have probably ostracized myself from the rest of kametsu with this little rant of mine, but im sick of all the bullcrap surrounding this subject. Like volvo I have family members who have smoked since they were 14, and are still going today (like my great auntie, who is pushing 82-3). I have also watched 4 friends of mine get pushed into poverty and debt cause of the recent smoking law changes and their bars dying on them. *sighs*

Well, I've said my piece...[/rant]

I agree with so much of this omg.

Yeah I smoke. So what? I don't really hide it, but I don't' broadcast it either. I never smoke inside, I do it on the curb or something, and never when anyone else is around. I don't think that smokers deserve to be judged like this.

For me, I respect what people do it doesn't matter if they smoke or not, after all it's there own personal life. As long as they don't force it on others or be a jerk and start smoking in your face. I got a few friends that smoke and they never do it in public or in crowded areas. Well Australia I believe most people think of smokers as idiots, and most of the time you don't get any respect but discriminated or avoided.