What book did you last read, currently reading, or will read next?

Citizenmanman

Last book I finished: Rangers Apprentice Book 9, Halts Peril. Great book, read it in about 4 nights, about 300/400 pages.

Book I am currently reading: Warcraft War of the Ancients Archive.

Actually 3 books in one, I am currently on the second one out of them and I am about 80 pages off finishing that.

Book I will read next: Stormrage. Another book of the Warcraft series, sort of continues on with one of the stories in the War of the Ancients Archive.

• 2 weeks later...

Last Read: I honestly don't remember the last book I read.

Currently Reading: The Shining by Steven King (625/683). It seems like I've been reading this book for ages because I don't have time to pleasure read.

What I want to read next: I'll probably read a book from the Monk series, just to break up the horror novels. I don't usually like to read those back to back.

Last Book Read - A Game of Thrones, (A Song of Ice and Fire) the first book of the series. Found it interesting, when I finish Dune I'll start with the second book :)

Current Book - Dune, Frank Herbert. Started a couple of day ago.

Next Book - A Clash of Kings, (A Song of Ice and Fire)

Well you are lucky that you started reading it just now. I've read the first 4 books 2-3 years ago and still waiting for him to finish the 5th book. ali_022.gif I don't know if you are familiar with this, but fourth book was published 2005. >.< But still, it is a great series, one of my favourites. ^.^

The last I read was Michael Moorcock, The Eternal Champion series, currently I am reading Tim Severin - Viking (quite boring, thinking of dropping it >.<) And plan to read Robert Jordan - The Path of Daggers

Well you are lucky that you started reading it just now. I've read the first 4 books 2-3 years ago and still waiting for him to finish the 5th book. ali_022.gif I don't know if you are familiar with this, but fourth book was published 2005. >.< But still, it is a great series, one of my favourites. ^.^

The last I read was Michael Moorcock, The Eternal Champion series, currently I am reading Tim Severin - Viking (quite boring, thinking of dropping it >.<) And plan to read Robert Jordan - The Path of Daggers

Yep, the friend that told me about this saga told me about that, she too is waiting for the 5th book to be released :)

For the moment I still have three books to read :D

last book i read was a steven king novel about a gunslinger(volume 5 i think) but i lost intrest in it because i thought it was going away from the way the first volumes were(if that makes sense) apart from that star wars kotor comics are the bomb(not a book i know) oh and so is the wheel of time series

last book i read, "Fundamentals of Chemistry : Part 2"

lol, the last non-study book i read was "Aunts aren't Gentlemen" by P.G. Wodehouse. that guy is the king of comedy.

currently, i'm reading The Lord Of The Rings for the thousandth time. what can i say. it's an ageless classic. besides, i need some research material.

after this, i will read ... IDK. maybe i'll finally read this percy jackson thing that's got everyone so wound up.