Best GBA RPG GAME

metalgod015

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Well considering this is about GBA.. and most of the Gameboy RPG's I played were for the GameBoy and GameBoy Color (Pokemon Red, Blue, Yellow, Silver, Gold, and Crystal)... I can't really remember any RPG's for the GBA I actually played. The GameBoy advance has several ports of games, but I played the old versions and not the GBA port... but not considering that fact I didn't play the GBA version, well I'll just go with Final Fantasy IV anyhow. It's my favorite Final Fantasy game and it was ported to GBA, so why not consider it, lol.

For all that is good in this world play Golden sun 1 and 2. Amazing rpg games. Awesome storyline, funny characters, combat system is kinda turnbased but theres alot of strategy. Theres also puzzle elements in the game.

A sequel to the game has already been released for the ds, you should check it out if you end up liking the series.

Golden sun 1 and 2 and summon knight, sword craft story 1 and 2 then sit back and ask yourself why all those other games all seem so shitty now..lol there's also the ff 4,5 and 6, the music quality imo isn't as good as the SNES version but they have a better translation.

Pokemon, Kingdom Hearts, Castlevania,Zelda, Harvest Moon, Dragon Ball Z lol

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

oh u have to check out Golden Sun 1 n 2 simple amazing love it for GBA RPG, worth playing i gurantee it it and u may wanna get a walkthrough though its big lol