Itachi Uchiha

iamthebest

Itachi si my favourite character in Naruto.

I like him from the first time I saw him. He looked like a powerfull evil guy and that's what made me like him (I like the bad guy's more than the good guy's :ewhz:). After that I saw his awsome abilities : incredible speed, intelligence,Tsukuyomi... And I liked him even more. Every time I saw him in the anime I knew some badass fight is coming up. I mean, how not to like him.

Anyways, Greetings to all you Itachi Fans out there!!! (Please, share your opinions on Itachi with me, I want to know what do YOU think of him) :happy:

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

Sasi - Yes it's all true, but Itachi never fought with full power and his goals weren't to defeat anyone but if he wanted to and if he wasn't ill he could do it without any problems

avatar314 - He was the first and maybe the last one who broke out of the Summoning Jutsu: Reanimation

NinjaArt - Yes, he really is amazing. At age 7, he graduated from the Ninja Academy at the top of his class after only one year, mastered the Sharingan at age 8, passed the Chūnin Exams at age 10, and became an ANBU Captain at age 13.

serenity428 - Totally agree with You, everything you said is true. There is nothing more to add :happy:

HUNK52 - He is a genius with a capital G, a professional with a capital P, a hero with a capital H...and much more

desai - Happy to hear it

• 2 weeks later...

at first i didnt like Itachi coz i thought Sasuke was gonna be cool and stuff but after he bailed on Naruto i started liking Itachi and had a full on fit when everything was revealed about wat he did for the 3rd and Sasuke (i cried a little when he died) so i full fangirl squealed when they brought him back in the manga ^^ Itachi <3

• 4 weeks later...
itachi for sure...

sasuke was ok for about 3 episodes then you noticed how much he just whined

What whining? he's just like: I'm going to get stronger so I can kill him. Then I'm restoring my clan. I'm not going to talk about what happened.

He really didn't whine about anything except having made no progress compared to his brother after several years of training. And thing is, even if he did whine, he had that right. His life sucked. Anyone who says otherwise is lying just so that they can feel better about hating on him and calling him emo. No. His life genuinely sucks, and it's mostly Itachi's fault. Then again, Danzou can also be linked to a LOT of it. I wouldn't doubt that Danzou used the Kotoamatsukami in order to sabotage the peace negotiations with the Uchiha, just so he could push for (and brainwash to finish ordering) a massacre, all to collect sharingan from the corpses for the experiments he was running with Orochimaru.

• 1 month later...
itachi vs 4th hokage.. who will win?

Are you kidding? Itachi is strong but there's no way he can beat the 4th Hokage. The reasons are:

1. Itachi's main source of power is his Mangekyo Sharingan. Take it away and he becomes weaker by more than 50%. Also his Susanoo, Amaterasu and Tsukiyonomi has a limit. Until that limit is reached he is strong but once he reaches his limit he is totally vulnerable.

2. The 4th Hokage's main powers are the Flying Thunder God (Teleportation technique) and Rasengan. With the flying thunder god he can evade all attacks Itachi throws at him and wait for itachi to become weaker. Once itachi becomes weaker and looses his Sharingan, it's all over for him. With a couple of rasengans combined with the flying thunder god Minato will defeat Itachi.

Neverthless Itachi is strong and i would like to see that fight.

Are you kidding? Itachi is strong but there's no way he can beat the 4th Hokage. The reasons are:

1. Itachi's main source of power is his Mangekyo Sharingan. Take it away and he becomes weaker by more than 50%. Also his Susanoo, Amaterasu and Tsukiyonomi has a limit. Until that limit is reached he is strong but once he reaches his limit he is totally vulnerable.

2. The 4th Hokage's main powers are the Flying Thunder God (Teleportation technique) and Rasengan. With the flying thunder god he can evade all attacks Itachi throws at him and wait for itachi to become weaker. Once itachi becomes weaker and looses his Sharingan, it's all over for him. With a couple of rasengans combined with the flying thunder god Minato will defeat Itachi.

Neverthless Itachi is strong and i would like to see that fight.

I agree with you. If Itachi had an Eternal Mangekyou sharingan, then it would have been a different case. Itachi is like a time bomb. If Minato can evade him for a while, he(Itachi) will eventually be taken out by his own moves. And we all know that there is no one better than Minato at doing that. So, the match is actually a guaranteed win for Minato.

Also, some might say that Itachi has tremendous speed aswell. Well, to answer that I should say that Itachi's speed cannot match even 40% of Minato's. Yamato noted that Naruto even in his Kyuubi Chakura mode wasn't quite at Minato's level in speed. Plus, Minato was able to surpass the 4th Raikage in speed(Who is currently the second fastest alive character in the series next to Naruto)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...