Barely broke a sweat ...

Nero D. Ace

Is there any game or any part of a game which you found INSANELY EASY? Like you expect for something hard considering the Law of Increasing Difficulty but instead you get something which is so darn easy all you need to do is press a few buttons?

Or a game whose "Ultra Super Hard Mode" seems like it was made for toddlers?

The easiest part of any game that I've ever been through was in Disgaea 2 : Dark Hero Days

during a tournament in which you have to fight Etna's prinny squad. Granted that those guys are useless but at least they came up with a good strategy ... not.

sK1gaIqZLPI

Yeah, I barely pressed 6 buttons. Also, notice how the front one was called "12 Pounder"?

The easiest part of any game I've ever played was... All of Final Fantasy XIII. Pretty much literally played that game while asleep at one point, eyes closed, relaxed, holding down the thumbstick to move toward the next enemy then hitting auto-attack every time I heard Lightning's attack combo finish. Honestly I barely consider it a game, more of an interactive movie. Sure some older games that I love are really easy (like Brave Fencer Musashi) but at least I had to do something in those.