Unicorn Killer

Pinkie Pie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Dom and Sachie will try to snag the Unicorn when she arrives at the park. They are in too deep with Marcellino, and if they defy him, they know they will end up dead. Perhaps the Unicorn will get away, or try to help defend Jenovette. But she is already wanted by the Marcellino, so I am guessing Sachie will freak out if Dom tries to let her go.

First, good (half) chapter, I can't wait to finish it.

Second, I'm not sure what will happen, but I kind of hope it ends with the unicorn goring Dom. This being a story, however, I kind of doubt that will happen. So soon. I'm still counting on just deserts being served. lol

Chapter 6B is delivered~!

Fear not fair human, for nothing as terrible as what happened this afternoon could happen now. Jenovette sighed. “I guess you’re right, but it just seems a little suspicious. Will you say with me Jerômé?” She pet his neck and he picked the pace up a little. I fear that it would be against my pricinples to do such a thing. Magical creatures are permitted only limited roles in the lives of the land mermish. Take it up with the Goddess if you take issue with it. She pet his neck again and shook her head. “It didn’t hurt to ask I guess.” For a few minutes, the only sounds she heard were a lone nightingale’s cheerful singing and the clopping of Jerômé’s hooves against the lit sidewalk. After they passed the outline of trees, he stopped before getting to the path that cut through a flower garden.

I have to tell you to leave me now, fair Jenovette. He knelt down and she slid off, stroking his nose and sighing a little. “I’ll…see you later then.” She forced a smile turned, forcing him to watcher her as she walked away. She mentally scolded herself as she walked. Nothing was going to happen. Nothing at all. Dom was going to explain everything and it’d all be fixed before he walked her home. And tomorrow he’d come around with a present that she would have to accept with no questions. It would be a good day. She crossed her arms as she walked, finding Dom waiting under a streetlight, sitting on a stone bench a few minutes later. She took this time to slow down and reassure herself one last time that he was not going to do anything to her and that it would all be okay. She took a deep breath and walked forward, taking Dom by surprise. “Hey Jen. Listen, I’m…really sorry about what happened this afternoon. Thanks for meeting with me.” He smiled at her and enveloped her in a mint-scented embrace. “You’ve been smoking again haven’t you? That’s a terrible habit Dom.” He shrugged and put a hand on her left hip after pulling out a long cigarette and lighting it.

“We’ve got places to be.” She smiled at him and put her arm around him too, their footsteps in perfect synch. By now, the streets were mostly empty, but horse drawn cabs still rolled on by. “Let’s take a cab.” Jenovette gave him a confused look. “How are you going to pay for that?” He shrugged and pulled out his wallet, which had six pieces of ivory, but no whole planks of it. She gasped and wriggled away from him. “Did you steal that?”

“No of course not. I borrowed it from a friend. Come on.” He went towards the curb and waved out into the street. Soon a cab stopped, the driver stepping down from his perch at the top to open the door for them. “After you.” Dom helped her in and turned to the cab driver, telling him the location of the place they wanted to go. The area they were going to was considered the downtown area, with its shops and other businesses lining the streets. The most notable thing about that area was that a part of the Mermaid Goddess’ temple was there. Jenovette stretched a little and propped her feet up on the seat opposite where she sat.

“Start your explaining now, Dom.” In the darkness, he sent a message then put his phone away, taking a deep breath when he felt his phone buzz with the reply. “I do odd jobs for the Grand Master of Strings. Sometimes I am paid to follow him around wherever he goes, because he likes to have a large group of good-looking guys with him everywhere. I didn’t want to tell you because it’s pretty embarrassing to admit it.” He shrugged and leaned in for a kiss, but she shoved him away hard. “Don’t even think about it. If you ever lie to me again, I’ll keep my word about flaying you.”

“Again. I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have lied to you like that. I…really like you, Jen.” She crossed her arms. Six months and all she got was “I really like you”? “I really like you too Dom.” She gave him her hand and they laced their fingers together, Dom trying again for a kiss a few minutes later. This time, she let it happen. See, fair human? Nothing is happening. Things are going well. She smiled a little. Yes, they are, she mentally replied.

Soon the cab stopped in front of a mid-priced looking restaurant and the door opened. “Two ivory please.” Dom gave the driver the pieces of ivory plank and he got out, taking Jenovette’s hand when it was her turn to get out. “We’re going to a special place. I know you’ll really like it.” He held her hand, but evaded her when she tried to put her arms around her. The short-lived feeling of security was fading fast and she was starting to get nervous again. He only did things like that when he felt bad about something he was about to do. Dom squeezed her hand a little when she slowed down. “Come on. We can’t stand around.” He walked quickly until they were under the shadow of an apartment building then slowed down a little.

She didn’t notice this, but in the darkness, Dom made a waving motion. She didn’t see the figure moving behind her. She thought that Dom holding her was him knowing how creeped out she was. She wasn’t sure what happened, but she remembered a sweet smell, distinctive and indescribable.

• 3 weeks later...

After a million years, chapter seven is finally here~!

Marcellino sighed and moved his arm a little, slowly opening his eyes when it brushed against smooth, warm skin. Underneath him laid the ruler of Dix, just as naked as he was. He tried to move a little, but felt a hand slide from his shoulder blades to his hips. “Don't even think about it.” He smiled a little to himself when he heard that grumble, and let himself be dragged down under Carsten. He felt little kisses on his neck that trailed up to his jaw, and then to his lips and opened his mouth a little to get the tongue that tried to slip inside. Before long, he felt one of his legs get pushed aside, but he slipped his hand down and stopped what was going to happen next. “No more. Both of us have business to attend to.” He sat up a little and pushed Carsten a little, swinging his legs over the side of his bed.

“To hell with that. I want you.” He shivered a little when he felt soft little kisses on his shoulder, but there would be time for that later. Right now, things needed to be put into motion. He removed Carsten's hands from around him and got up, leaning in for one more kiss before walking to his closet still quite naked. At this point, Carsten had gone back to laying down, watching Macellino decide on a silk shirt that had puffed sleeves that ended at the elbow with a buttoned band and pinstriped pants that were a tight challenge to put on, every other stripe a different color, from yellow to violently neon violet. He leaned backwards to zip them up and after a maneuver that would remind one of a sad attempt at contortionism, he put on the gold trimmed light blue scarf that signaled his rank as grandmaster around his hips, securing the knot he made with a star brooch that had stones that were various shades of purple.

He then found an orange long fingerless glove and slipped it on his left arm, unbuttoning his sleeve to make sure that the glove would remain in place. After putting his curved white boots on, he brushed his hair, not bothering to put it up, pinning a hair piece made of large blue, purple, yellow and black feathers to the side of his head. He swept his hair to the side to start putting his makeup on, after sitting in front of his mirror, going for the cat-eyed look. He grabbed a few makeup pencils from the white box on his armoir and dotted his cheeks with whatever he picked up, which was black, a glittery gold, green and red.

With his elaborate process of preparing for the outside world complete, he turned to Carsten who was sleepily watching him dress and primp. “You look good, babe.” Marcellino shrugged a little and sat on the edge of his bed. “Call me.” He leaned in for a kiss before leaving the room, casually picking up Carsten's plank purse and getting out a coral plank and four gold. He drew the silk drawstring bag that was still quite heavy with coral and gold shut and left without bothering to close the door.

In the hallway, two servants waited for the opportunity to open the double doors that lead from the personal section of his mansion to the main stairway. “Get a carriage ready. We leave in ten minutes.” The servants nodded and got on one knee, crossing their arms over their chests before bowing. The servants he employed were usually very effeminate and good looking teen boys, but apparently he'd gone through Barabei's population of teen eye candy so he'd been allowing young looking, flat chested girls wear those uniforms and take their place. He sighed a little when he thought about it It was a major sin to hit females of any age, even if they spent their lives pretending to be male. It made things harder when he wanted to vent on the servants.

The train of thought about servants reminded him that he needed to hear from dear little Blair, or he'd have to have another pretty torture device ready for him when he showed up next. He flipped open his phone and pressed the third button, the one after Carsten's and before that of another Dixite grandmaster. He casually put the phone to his ear while he walked down the stairway to the front sitting room where a tall glass of unicorn blood awaited him. He sipped at it while it rang, noting the carbonation of the blood. It was something he'd have to remember and compliment the mixer of the drink on when he saw them next.

“Hello, this is Xian.” The accent of the person on the other line was a bit sharp. Seasian English was the most commonly spoken language, but there were so many dialects of it that someone from a place like Dix would have a terribly hard time understanding someone from Machinae. “Morning. It's Marcellino, the Grandmaster of Strings from Dix.”

He heard the sigh of relief come from the other end. “Hi Marcy. It's been too long.

What's new with you?”

“I have a feeling that I'll need your...services later. Are you still in Barabei now, or

have you gone back to Discon?'

“I was going to leave tomorrow but I'll make an exception just for you. Just

tell me what you need.”

“I have a coral plank with your name on it if you can teach a slutty little

girl a lesson in pain using your...talents.”

“Give me a time and a place and I'm all yours.” A smile spread across Marcellino's face that made the female servant pouring his drink visibly shrink away.

“Expect a call soon.” Without another word, he hung up and finished drinking his carbonated unicorn blood.

Somewhere in the world, a unicorn without his girl was fretting near his pond, but that wouldn't matter until another day. Somewhere else in the world, a boyfriend who had just drugged his girlfriend was taking her in a cab to an ominous place in a dangerous part of the capital of his home country, not knowing what was going to happen to her. Dom handed Sachie a coil of rope and helped him tie Jenovette's hands together behind her back, putting her in the back of the hired cab. He handed the driver an ivory plank and got in, opening his window to tell the driver that they needed to be at the address he gave. It was the address to a recently abandoned house that Marcellino had used for things of this nature. “I'm not sure I can do this anymore.” Dom looked up when Sachie spoke. He was holding his bandaged hand against his chest and sadly looking out of the window. “What do you mean? This is what we've got to do.” Dom looked over at Jenovette who was in the back of the carriage with the rest of the cargo. “If we don't follow his orders, he'll hurt us.” Sachie gave him a sharp look. “I thought you cared about her. But here you are handing her over to that madman for a couple gold planks and a pat on the head.” Dom's look was equally as harsh.

“Someone didn't kill the unicorn. Someone let that nurse walk all over him like a doormat.” Sachie crossed his arms, with his bandaged hand on the outside. “It wasn't my fault that she's cute.” Dom also crossed his arms. “I bet she's got a boyfriend that fucks her every night after taking her out to dinner.” He got shoved on the shoulder playfully. “I don't hear about you fucking Jenovette every night after taking her out to dinner. Speaking of that, why haven't you fucked her yet? There's nothing wrong with her. She looks pretty good. She has very nice...eyes.”

Dom gave him a look that made him cringe. “Don't talk about her like that. I can make her happy without taking clothes off.” Sachie shrugged. “Says the one that hasn't even let her know his real hair color.” Dom shook his head and didn't respond. Yet again Sachie had bested him. He pressed a button on his phone to see that he had missed a call from Marcellino. He instantly tensed up and hit the send key. Soon it was ringing.

“What was so important that you ignored my call?”

“I'm sorry Grandmaster Marcellino. We got her. We're heading towards the house right now.”

He heard a soft hmph on the other side of the line. “I guess that's a good enough reason to miss my call. We'll meet soon. I have...very big plans for her.” He shivered a little when he heard his boss laugh. Whatever it was, it wasn't good. And whatever it was, it was already too late to back out of it. “I'll see you soon, sir.” He heard a click then the drone of the line cutting.

“He's going to the house. He said that he has plans for her. What do you think he means?” Sachie shrugged and leaned his head against the cold window.

For the next few minutes, they rode in silence broken only by an occasional cough by Sachie. Soon they were in front of the house. They got out and Dom handed the driver two pieces of ivory as a tip while Sachie got Jenovette out of the back of the cab. They walked to the side of the house and Dom kicked down the gate when he saw that it was locked. Sachie followed closely with Jenovette slung over his shoulder, his hurt hand holding her in place. After being careful not to attract the attention of neighbors, Dom found a key to the back door underneath a flower pot by the door. He unlocked it and tucked the key into his pocket. It might be useful later on. Once inside, he turned on a switch after feeling around for it in the dark and had Sachie put Jenovette on the canvas covered couch after taking off the canvas. It wasn't a high grade leather, but it was still a leather couch. He sat beside her unconscious body and touched her arm a little, true regret showing briefly on his troubled face.

Meanwhile, Jerômé called out for her. He didn't understand why she had suddenly stopped

replying to him. Something terrible had happened and he needed to find out what.

He dipped his horn into the pond again, exactly like he had earlier, and soon he saw

Jenovette laying on a couch with her hands and feet tied together, with Dom

sitting beside her, looking very troubled. He neighed loudly and dipped his

horn into the water again. He had had enough of this madness. If that

madman harlequin wanted him so badly, he could have him. Hurting a

human mare was unjustifiable. Jerômé got up and started to run

towards where he thought she was. He was going to have to save her from all of this much like she had saved him from death earlier.

• 4 months later...

Chapter eight is finally delivered! Sorry about the long wait. I hope you guys haven't forgotten about it ;o;/ Anyway, here it is~

In the newly formed night, there was a highly unusual sight that gathered a bit of attention. Walking along the blue lit sidewalk, a person passing by would stop to look at that hairstyle which was long and black, with a section going from the forehead to the ear shaved off, with the long sideburn remaining, or note the scarf around the neck of the spectacle, that clearly signaled a grandmaster's rank. But those colors weren't Dixite. The only places that would use black and white on that particular fringed scarf was Machinae or Discon. And any one walking by would hope that he was Disconi. This spectacle didn't even look like he could hold an instrument, let alone be a grandmaster of one, with his white plastic frame glasses and slight frame. The almost plain outfit he wore was just as off-putting. Grandmasters of any country were well known for their extravagance in fashion, yet he wore black pants with a white shirt with a dark grey plaid design. But the instrument he could kill with was one that was almost universal. He was the Grandmaster of the Bass to the Empire of Disconation and he was on his way to teach a certain blonde girl a lesson in pain.

Or he would, if he hadn't been hopelessly lost in the maze of Barabei. He had almost given up before he saw a rainbow drop of a carriage coming down the street near where he walked. Before it passed him, it stopped and the uniformed driver opened the door for him. “Grandmaster Marcellino has been expecting and looking for you. Please get in so that we may continue the journey and not cause anymore confusion and forthcoming rage.” With a shrug, he got inside, sitting across from Marcellino.

“Xian it's been far too long. Before you start speaking, understand this. I want her broken. I want her bleeding. If she doesn't die, I want her wishing that she would die.”

Xian nodded. “And you'll get me that programmable Orgenelle?”

Marcellino raised an eyebrow. “I can't get you something like that. You're the one that used to engineer them. Get it yourself.”

With another shrug, Xian tossed open the door. “I guess I can't help you after all.”

“Fine! Just sit down before you break that door off. Those repairs aren't cheap you know.”

“Doing business with you is the best.” Marcellino gave him a sharp look but soon let it go.

This was one of his incognito lovers after all, and the very one that his precious Carsten could never know about because of the international incident it would cause. That and he wanted the punishment for having other lovers to be especially potent. Just thinking about having Carsten punish him by cutting him open made him hot. He closed his eyes, thinking about having his mouth forced open, a hook going through his tongue where a piercing retainer usually was, and having it pulled enough to make him think that his tongue was about to be split open made him want to return to his bed where Carsten was sure to be and have it actually done to him.

A touch to his arm made him open his eyes. He didn't even want to accept the tongue that was being offered to him, but he did anyway, digging his sharp nails into Xian's arms when he was being pushed down, digging in hard when there was more force involved. He shoved Xian off, separating from him entirely. “Save it for the girl. I've had enough of that to last me a while.”

“Suit yourself. So tell me about this girl. What exactly am I going to do? Do you want me to use some kind of object I'll find there or what?

It was Marcellino's turn to shrug. “Use whatever you feel like. If you end up ruining her shit, I'll pay you extra. A coral plank plus your little android girl.”

Xian gave him a withering look. “Don't talk about the life's work of almost every Disconi suitable for creating the Goddess' mechanical life that name. They're called Orgen. It takes years to program them into an imitation of life and I don't appreciate you belittling what I spend years creating.”

Marcellino leaned in and kissed the corner of his mouth. “We'll be there soon.”

A few minutes of silence and a short phone call from Carsten about nothing later, the carriage pulled in front of the house that Jenovette and her captors were inside. After the steps to the carriage were unfolded, Marcellino and Xian got out, going to the front of the house and knocking on the door. Within seconds, it was opened by Sachie. “Grandmaster Marcellino.” He crossed his injured hand over his chest and bowed, moving to the side so that they could enter. When he saw Marcellino, Dom jumped up from the couch where Jenovette lay, still unconscious and also crossed an arm over his chest and bowed. Xian pushed past him to get at her. He untied her feet and opened her legs a little, pushing her skirt up, but instead of going after the obvious, he took the rope and measured it. “I need a knife. Get me one.” Sachie looked around in the mostly empty house and found an abandoned kitchen knife in a drawer. While Sachie looked around, Xian swept his hand across her chest to see if her shirt was buttoned or not. The movement both answered his question and gave him an idea of what he was going to be working with.

When it was brought to him, it was used to cut the rope in half. Xian bent one of her knees and wound the rope around the bend, tying it tightly when the rope was short. He repeated this with her other knee, both stuck in the position. With her legs tied so that they were unmovable, her skirt fell back onto the top of her pale thighs, past the high white stockings she wore that were a part of her school uniform. He used the knife to cut the waistband of her skirt and pulled the whole thing from under her, tossing it to the side after ripping a piece off and forcing her mouth open to stuff it inside. Then, with one swift motion, he cut up the middle of her chest, taking out most of the buttons that kept her shirt closed, missing the top two. The buttons flew everywhere but that was the least of his concerns.

He slipped the knife underneath her bra from the top and started to saw it in half when her eyes started to flutter open. He gave Marcellino a sharp look and Marcellino delegated whatever Xian implied on him to Dom, who visibly shrank away and pushed Sachie forward. Sachie moved her hands so that they draped over the edge of the arm of the couch and held the rope. Xian nodded in approval and continued his important task of freeing Jenovette's bust from her bra. When the bottom band broke, her eyes opened fully and she tried to swing at him, but Sachie holding the rope down stopped her from moving much. That didn't stop her from trying one bit.

With her bra cut in half, her chest jiggled a little with her every struggle. Xian cupped one of her breasts and didn't bother to stop the sick smile that spread on his face. Without missing a second, he easily cut the side of her panties open, forcing her legs apart to cut the other side. He tossed them to the side and got on to the couch while unbuttoning his pants. He pushed his pants down and leaned in towards her, slipping his hands around her waist with one of her bent legs over his shoulder. The instant she felt him enter her, she twisted her body around, trying as hard as she could from the chloroform haze to get away from him, and get whatever was holding her hands down off of her. But it didn't work. Tears streamed down her face as she struggled, almost succeeding in kicking Xian in the face, but that was greeted with something worse than what was already happening. He put a hand on her neck and started to squeeze while he thrusted, the other hand shoving her legs apart even farther.

In his opinion, it felt good to be fucking a girl again. But this wasn't just a girl. It was a virgin. He let go of her neck after she stopped fighting as much and focused on stuffing as much of himself as he could inside of her, not bothering to consider that her body was just too small to take it all. When he hit a wall, he started stuffing it harder and harder still until he sighed and thrusting deep inside of her wasn't quite so hard anymore. He slipped it out, noting that it was covered in both blood and his come, some of the concoction dripping out of her used body. But he wasn't quite done yet. He propped her hips up and spread her legs more, stuffing his entire erection into her other entrance. This time there wasn't a wall that stopped him from putting it all in. This time, she didn't stop struggling until he squeezed her neck so hard that he thought he broke it. He got out immediately and buttoned his pants back up, not thinking to check her pulse.

Marcellino clapped slowly. “Good performance. This will stop any unicorns from coming to her for sure.” He got out a shiny dark pink plank and handed it to him, but Dom intercepted and shoved Xian hard in the chest, forming a fist to punch him in the face, but with a snap of Marcellino's manicured fingers, two of his uniformed servants came and restrained him. “This boy needs a lesson in pain that only you two could provide.” He turned and lead the way to the back of the house, closing the door behind them and leaving Sachie, Xian and Jenovette. Sachie let go of the rope binding Jenovette's hands and moved to the wall while Xian lightly stroked the coral plank in his possession. Jenovette moaned a little and stayed still.

Inside of her mind, she was desperately calling to Jerômé. She was begging him to respond, begging to hear the sound of his voice in her mind. But there was nothing. Her unicorn had abandoned her.

• 3 weeks later...