Dartril

What Games would make good Movies?

l think that Chrono Trigger might be a awesome movie if they split it up into parts and not do like what happened with Scott Pilgrim vs. the World, true it was a epic movie and I like it but it was a little, well some of the fights could have been a bit more interesting

The Uncharted series and Final Fantasy XIII would make good movies. I hear there's an Uncharted movie that's been kicking around for a couple years now. Be interesting if that ever happens.

They should do like a really cool Castlevania game. Like you know how Hollywood is taking all these like fairy tales and Greek mythology and making it cool little movies, like Troy, or 300 or that new fairy tale-based movie that I forget the title of now. Castlevania would suit that well.

Uncharted movie should have been done by now. Like seriously.

You know what I always wanted... not necessarily a movie but more like an anime.... MEGA MAN X. Like in the form of a Bleach or Naruto. LIKE THAT WOULD BE SICK!

Metal Gear Solid - But there is NO WAY that an actor that could play the main character. It would just ruin it. Perhaps a CG Animation using its cutscene graphics like FF advent children..