Welcome to Kametsu

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Jazzco

Anime you cant get a enough of

48 posts in this topic

For the anime you just love or wont there to be more of.

Me first

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood for shore finished it love it need more:greedy:

also Naruto and Desert punk:beauty:

For me:

Shakugan No Shana & Shikabane Hime

I didn't like the way shikabane hime ended and i want there to be more episodes for it, love it very much

And for shakugan no shana, they should never stop making episodes for that. Love both these anime's very much

There needs to be more Gurren Lagann and Fooly Cooly.

Gurren Lagann is just too epic for words and Fooly Cooly was too short.

Specifically though I'd like to see english dubs of the Gurren Lagann movies, or at the very least the second one. I want to see Super Tengen Toppa in action! But I prefer to avoid watching things in Japanese...

Love Hina,Code Geass,Hellsing,Night Walker,Golden Boy,

Samurai Champloo,Death Note and much more.

Vision of Escaflowne, Blood +,Panty & Stocking with Gaterbelt, High School of the Dead

Maybe two or three more but I can't make a choice XD

I could never get enough Gurren Lagann ! Great Teacher Onizuka is awesome, there definitely needs to be more eikichi onizuka !

For me it would have to be Inuyasha, FLCL, and Witch hunter robin I wish there had been more to FLCL and Witch Hunter Robin though!

For me would be Rosario+Vampire, Beelzebub and Nurarihyon no Mago.

I would have to add Hellsing Unlimited, The original was great but WOW the re"vamp" is amazing

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:37 PM ----------

As for Anime that needed to be continued would be Yu Yu Hockasho

for me it would be HunterXHunter, even though it's 93 episodes long i've already rewatched it 5 times in 4 years, i just can't seem to help watching it atleast once a year so that i can get rid of the need to watch tornement anime XD, weird thing is i never get bored with any of the arcs, even the anouying ones, course it's probibly because the characters are so likeable, so ya long story short, seen it alot, not bored with it yet, probibly gona make it a tradition at some point XD (funny thing even now while i'm righting about it i wana go watch it agian cause i remember all the awsome parts XD)

in short, it would be naruto/shippuden and dragon ball z.

For now I haven't watched all ep. of Durarara to decide on that anime yet.