Who is the strongest Akatsuki member and why do you think that?

ronnie

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oke not to brag much but its 100% sure if you dont count the manga but the so far anime show its itachi, itachi is the most advanced and powerfull of the akatsuke, i know why people may think its nagato or tobi but tobi is not powerfull yet.... he can only avoid attacks the reason he's so dangurous is bacouse he has more knowlege then anybody but nagato is weak against genjutsu's wich was discovered by jiraiya(r.i.p) and well itachi has susano'o so nagato cant sap his soul or kill him with brute force also itachi is very wize and he woudnt watch nagato call forth his chibaku tensei but he would use amaterasu.

well made my point i guess xD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
I will go for Minato and Itachi.... Even Madara feared Itachi and you all know that, when Itachi was Killed it was then that Akatsuki moved to destroy the Leave (because they were afraid of Itachi)

exactly,itachi clearly is the strongest,its a shame we never actually got to see him in a fight where he used his full potential

i say orochimaru, even though a lot of people lean on a few advantages of the dojutsu users like itachi, tobi and pain.

orochimaru is fierce all the way through and part of the sannin, jiraiya even has a hard time keeping up with him when they were both allegedly "alive" and both itachi and pain admit defeat to jiraiya before even a fair fight.

though orochimaru is an ex member i still pick him.

i say orochimaru, even though a lot of people lean on a few advantages of the dojutsu users like itachi, tobi and pain.

orochimaru is fierce all the way through and part of the sannin, jiraiya even has a hard time keeping up with him when they were both allegedly "alive" and both itachi and pain admit defeat to jiraiya before even a fair fight.

though orochimaru is an ex member i still pick him.

When did Jiraiya say he has a hard time with Orochimaru? The ONLY fight I remember them having Jiraiya was poisoned and therefore had use of his Chakra and Orochimaru still had no use of his arms and they were pretty much even. If he would have had access to his Chakra and Sage Mode I'm positive Orochimaru wouldn't have been much of a threat. Sasuke even managed to reverse his own reanimation jutsu and seal him within his body to use his power against Itachi (though it did no good). Itachi managed to vanquish Orochimaru from Sasuke and destroy him like he was absolutely garbage. Of the 3 Sannin, if you ignored Tsunade's fear of blood, I'd say Orochimaru was the weakest of the three and only made up for it with his use of Forbidden Jutsu which still never really did him any good. He barely beat the 3rd Hokage who was extremely old and out of shape.

When did Jiraiya say he has a hard time with Orochimaru? The ONLY fight I remember them having Jiraiya was poisoned and therefore had use of his Chakra and Orochimaru still had no use of his arms and they were pretty much even. If he would have had access to his Chakra and Sage Mode I'm positive Orochimaru wouldn't have been much of a threat. Sasuke even managed to reverse his own reanimation jutsu and seal him within his body to use his power against Itachi (though it did no good). Itachi managed to vanquish Orochimaru from Sasuke and destroy him like he was absolutely garbage. Of the 3 Sannin, if you ignored Tsunade's fear of blood, I'd say Orochimaru was the weakest of the three and only made up for it with his use of Forbidden Jutsu which still never really did him any good. He barely beat the 3rd Hokage who was extremely old and out of shape.

actually a lot of jiraiya's flash back that include orochimaru almost all of them indicate that he was weaker or unable to stop orochimaru.

despite his reanimation jutsu being a failure had he not used it specifically on sasuke he would've made sasuke mince meat.

at the point of time when orochimaru emerged from sasuke's dire need for more chakra during the fight with itachi, orochimaru (and im guessing at this) probably was at his weakest having is soul constantly jumping from vessel to vessel and then being absorbed, or hidden or whatever really happened to orochimaru when he vanishes during his attempt into sasuke's body.

the fight the three sannin had even though they all had some handicap orochimaru was doing better then tsunade and jiraiya, if he wanted to without the use of his arms killed them if he desired.

and the fight with the 3rd hokage even as old as he was, he was orchimarus teacher and compliments to the 3rd he is by no means weak, much of his past shows how gifted and noble he was.

even if he was older he wouldnt be someone just anyone could defeat let alone corner him into a spot where he would seal his own soul, that much should show how smart orochimaru is.