So what should I watch now?

I just finished Rainbow: Nisha Rokubou no Shichinin, which is a couldn't get deeper if I threw you down the well myself type drama. So while I'm still emotionally recovering and drinking lots of fluids to make up for all the tears I shed over this series, can you guys recommend either another dramatic or a comedy series for me?

I don't do dubbed unless it's Cowboy Bebop quality and I won't watch Death Note, Code Geass or the big four [Fairy Tail, Bleach, Naruto, One Piece]

Any recommedations would be appreciated~

Just a note... since were talking anime here, it's all in sub first and then some becomes dub, so you don't have to worry about it being only dub.

I would recommend...

Darker then Black

Clannad and Clannad After Story

Ef - A Tale of Memories and Ef - A Tale of Melodies

and I know this might not fit well but somehow I think I should recommend this to you... Eve no Jikan

I'd recommend these :-

Bakuman (SUBBED) = Comedy series

BECK! (DUBS ARE AWESOME) = Dramatic series

These two are part of my "best i have seen ... ever" list. Bakuman has one of the most "genuine" love stories I've seen whereas Beck has been a really dramatic growth of life one.

i completely agree with Iki. also, if you want to watch a tear jerker, then Clannad and Clannad After Story are both a must watch. Darker than Black is pretty awesome, and you may like it, its a similar sort of genre to Deadman Wonderland lol

btw how would you rate Rainbow? I'm weighing up whether to watch it or not.

i completely agree with Iki. also, if you want to watch a tear jerker, then Clannad and Clannad After Story are both a must watch. Darker than Black is pretty awesome, and you may like it, its a similar sort of genre to Deadman Wonderland lol

btw how would you rate Rainbow? I'm weighing up whether to watch it or not.

Five million out of ten. I loved it. It's so manly and amazing and deep and dramatic.

Also: I'm already watching Deadman Wonderland.