nemarious

Who do you think won E3 2011?  

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think won E3 2011?

• Microsoft
    • Nintendo
    • Sony
    • Other (Please say who in the thread)

So the point of this thread is simple; who do you feel won E3 this year.

You don't have to pick the main 3 either, maybe Bethesda won for you with Skyrim knocking everything else to the rubbish pile.

I'll leave a poll up for a couple of weeks, but obviously I won't be able to put every single company that went there up. I imagine for most people it will be one of the main three anyway so I'll just leave an 'other' for everyone else.

If you want to you can add to the thread by explaining who you chose and why, have fun!

I'll start then. You could probably guess this from the above but the only game I was really looking for more information on Skyrim and I got some so strike one up for other from me.

Its generally accepted that Microsoft always do the worst in pretty much every E3. Their best ones by far were probably 2001 and 2002 when Halo and Xbox Live were announced.

It was pretty much inevitable they would do the worst this year with both Nintendo and Sony releasing new hardware.

I think they're real problem was them constantly droning on about Kinect. It's like a kid getting an piercing, like on the lip where its blatant, and constantly talking about as if no ones noticed even though everyone noticed it but couldn't give a crap.

sony.

and I'm saying that despite being an xbox owner. Like you said, nemarious, nobody is truly acknowledging kinect. BECAUSE WE DON'T CARE MICROSOFT!!!! gamers don't truly want to run around...or stand....even pushing too many buttons is a bit of a problem. We just want to sit in our sweaty underpants playing games where we kill people. NOT PLAYING VIRTUAL SPORTS!

EA with battlefield 3 for sure, I was hoping microsoft and sony would unveil their next gen consoles. They're getting left behind with the PCs being able to handle so much more now. Sure their consoles will be able to play B3 but they're only going to be able to support 32 players while PCs are going to support 64, now which one would you choose lol.

Gotta remember that Sony and Microsoft both said that their respective consoles would be around for 10 years not 5. That would mean 2016 for their release although the Wii U is likely to be a catalyst for their development.

Also it's far easier to play shooters on a pc imo anyway.

i can't really say for all the companies, but out of the main 3... i'd probably say Sony. i didn't like all the focus they had on the Playstation Move, but once they showed off the Vita, i was pretty impressed. i would have liked to see some actual game footage of the Wii U from Nintendo, but oh well.