which episode of any anime made you emotional???

skate.101

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When L died. I loved him so much... Well actually anything potentially sad makes me cry. I'm very epithetic for my anime characters.

L dieing and then light, so sad. same as Dro77 on yugioh. a couple of scenes with ichigo, and not anime but it was a cutscene in the same vein. ending scene with zack fair, i cried like such a girl :-p

There are a few actually, but the first one to come to mind has to be when naruto finds out that ero-sennin is dead..... :(

TTGL also had alot of emotional eps....

Well almost all of sekerie made me emotional and i cant say the exact episode but when the guild hall was destroyed in fairy tail i got emotional and in episode 82 of fairy tail i got emotional

Well i don't wanna be offensive but don't you guys know when to use the spoiler tag???

there are people that don't read the manga /watch sub / might be in the middle of watching series like death note???

anyways thanks for the replies

Well i don't wanna be offensive but don't you guys know when to use the spoiler tag???

there are people that don't read the manga /watch sub / might be in the middle of watching series like death note???

anyways thanks for the replies

I completely agree.Except that if you didnt quote all that chances are i wouldnt even read it and get spoiled

I can remember the exact episodes.

Code Geass R2's ending actually made me cry, the first Fullmetal Alchemist series at Hughes funeral, and the aftermath of Isara's death from Valkyria Chronicles.

Legato's death from Trigun didn't make me cry but his words definitely had a profound effect on me.

Edit: Oh, and from Toradora- Kitamura's confession and initial rejection as well as his actions around the time made me cry too. Generally, I felt like I've been down that road too so I felt like I could really relate.

I seem to get really caught up in any anime where someone has a really big attitude problem especially towards someone who doesn't deserve it. Another thing that really seems to get to me is if something bad happens to someone like maybe a death or some other loss of a loved one and they are the last person to ever deserve such a thing. For some reason I can really get caught up in the boy meets girl kinda anime like "This Ugly Yet Beautiful World". One of the worst things I've come across in anime is one with a really good story line and the ending be really sad for the main character.

The first time I saw Vegeta self destruct, trying kill Buu. At that time, Vegeta was one of my favorite anime characters as a kid. I was kinda sad about that I guess.

The last episode of Tenjou Tenge made me really pissed off. To end such an awesome anime series like that was just plain unfair.