Is It Wrong?

Myrodis19

This topic goes hand in hand with my other topic i created titled "How Young Is To Young?" where i talked about dating a 16 year old girl. I will start of by saying to you people who gave me advice it did not work out she is clearly too young mentally and not one of those mature girls i hoped she would be.

Though this topic is basically a question one it is clearly over between us and such she says she wants me but i really don't want her yet i seem to start up drama just for the sake of it, is this wrong?

I do Leki but you see right when i either think were done or that she might get better something happens like i kinda reconciled with her a day ago but my phone got broke and jsut because of me not being able to call/text her for a day she up and says she loves someone else.

Then she just messaged me i had to call her out on it, it was somethign that i had to do. SHe basically says im a horrible girl you need someone better than me just forget about me. She doesnt even try, im beginning to think she never wanted this relationship

She's 16. What did you expect? Not trying to be mean, but really, you've been through high school (I'd hope so, at least), you've seen how quickly relationships end in that age group and how quickly new ones start. I'm sure you've seen how loveless they are.

To answer, leave her be, avoid her, blah blah like everyone else said. If she tries to keep something up by talking to you, tell her to bugger off.

seriously man this is NOT worth it believe me ou do not need the mindfucks that go along with a girl like that just abandon her cease all contact threaten to tell her parents if she keeps contacting you tell her your done and leave it at that make no attempts to contact her and act like she does not exist and pray pray for the unlucky bastard she ropes next

She's 16. What did you expect? Not trying to be mean, but really, you've been through high school (I'd hope so, at least), you've seen how quickly relationships end in that age group and how quickly new ones start. I'm sure you've seen how loveless they are.

To answer, leave her be, avoid her, blah blah like everyone else said. If she tries to keep something up by talking to you, tell her to bugger off.

Well i kinda hoped she would be one of those exceptions and be mature for her age but i obviously didnt get my wish. ANd i dont see the age thing as a big deal all though i moved my dating age up now after this lol.

Those exceptions are quite rare. It's good you've moved on, though. Hopefully now the ones in your age group won't be a headache. :P

I wouldn't say to be too harsh on her. But I don't really know whats happened. But if you don't want a relationship don't have one. Just tell her, "I'm sorry it just wont work out" and cut communication. Shes young she'll move on no matter how much she might deny it. I almost moved on from the love of my life a few days ago but he changed for me and took me back.

But maturity sometimes takes people a few years late and there's different definitions to different people. Age doesn't matter so much, It's the person. I'd say 13 and under would be too young cause there is no way they are mature enough for a stable relationship. Most relationships even at that age fail. Just speaking from what I've seen.

Anyways good luck.

Thank you all for the warm and understanding advice. Why i like this site, yes there may be alot of people here, but ultimately its like a close nit family. I have moved on, and after she told me she would hurt herself for me i kinda blocked her from FB i figure i dont need that stress and neither does she. Ive also started talking to this new girl she is 17 going on 18 so its not to big of a gap. THough if you have any other advice for me or anyone else feel free to put it and ill even stop by to discuss it with ya.

Thank you all for the warm and understanding advice. Why i like this site, yes there may be alot of people here, but ultimately its like a close nit family. I have moved on, and after she told me she would hurt herself for me i kinda blocked her from FB i figure i dont need that stress and neither does she. Ive also started talking to this new girl she is 17 going on 18 so its not to big of a gap. THough if you have any other advice for me or anyone else feel free to put it and ill even stop by to discuss it with ya.

Yeah she needs to get over you, She doesn't have the relationship experience not to beg into it like that. Wont go very well even if you do stay together.

I myself would stay outta dating for while lol but that's just me. I worry about rebound issues and it just ending bad lol. I've been with too many people that I just jumped into a relationship with and it ended badly. Plus if the last person found out about it before they got over you who's knows what they will do after saying they are gonna hurt themselves. But it's all up to you.

Well im not going to be dating this girl im talking to just yet, all we are doing is well talking. I hear ya the i will wait awhile to let things blow over.

• 4 weeks later...

Lets see she too young mentally you say, wich means she doesn't have that much control over her own feelings and emotions, I wonder if these Emotions she has manifest into something physical playing/flirting with you, like continuously touching, but you dont want her yet though, I can only tell you that you should tell "her" to wait not yourself to wait.