Taylor's Foundation - Shirts for Sale!

Koby

Now we probably can't ship out of country due to shipping rates. I'm not sure, so for now I guess this will be for USA citizens only?

We are selling shirts for Taylor's Foundations, any profits over the cost of actually making the shirts goes into the foundation to help other cancer patients in need. We visit kids in the hospitals battling cancer and access their needs and bring them stuff they may need to make their hospital stay a little more bearable.

I only have some low quality pictures of what the shirts look like, taken on a cell phone. I'll try to get better pictures taken at a later time. The shirts are black, and on the front it has angel wings in white, a black cross with yellow/gold shading, and the yellow/gold cancer ribbon signifying childhood cancer. It also says Taylor's Foundation above that and below it says Keeping Hope Alive.

On the back it says In Memory of Taylor Hargrove, her birth date and her day of passing, along with what she was diagnosed with and the date of diagnoses.

Front:

208217_197276920308122_100000774450860_413048_2066281_n.jpg

Back:

208648_197276590308155_100000774450860_413047_4923558_n.jpg

We can order then in ANY size needed, for babies, for big people, and even tall sizes.

It is $20 a shirt for childrens through extra-large adult. Anything bigger, or if you need tall ones are $22 a shirt.

You can either mail cash or a check to us, contact me for the address. Or you can pay via Paypal. Again contact me for the Paypal as it's a different account then the one on the forum. Once you have placed and order and paid for it.. it could take up to a week to get the shirt made and then we'll ship it to you asap.

thats so gorgeous koby! if you can work out if you'll be able to ship them overseas let us know. i'll gladly purchase one.

I told mom that a lot of the people who'd want one probably wouldn't live in the USA because for instance even those in the cancer support group mom's always talked with a lot of them were from England, Ireland, etc.. So anyways she's going to look into how much shipping will cost out of the country and decide whether we should do it or not. The pricing will have to reflect whatever the shipping is.. as the prices posted above we had already included what shipping would have been in the USA.

I told mom that a lot of the people who'd want one probably wouldn't live in the USA because for instance even those in the cancer support group mom's always talked with a lot of them were from England, Ireland, etc.. So anyways she's going to look into how much shipping will cost out of the country and decide whether we should do it or not. The pricing will have to reflect whatever the shipping is.. as the prices posted above we had already included what shipping would have been in the USA.

no worries, i don't mind paying a little bit extra to help you and your family

• 2 weeks later...

Yea man its good that you are doing it me and some of my mates run the london marthon last year i ran as a dragon and my two ffriends ran as a big ben and a fairy we raised £2000 for the childrens hospital and belive me it was not easy im a big guy 6'3 17stone which i think is about 210lbs not to sure on that but we ran 26mile in less than 4hours which for me with a dragon suit on is good ;D

Well we checked into FedEx and UPS and both wanted $100+ just to ship 1 shirt out of the country. >.>

We checked with the USPS (United States Postal Service) and they said they could not tell us a price unless we brought a package in and had someones address in another country first so they could weigh it and everything to give us the price.

I don't know if they will be as outrageous or not, but we sure will NOT be shipping via FedEx or UPS.

Well we checked into FedEx and UPS and both wanted $100+ just to ship 1 shirt out of the country. >.>

We checked with the USPS (United States Postal Service) and they said they could not tell us a price unless we brought a package in and had someones address in another country first so they could weigh it and everything to give us the price.

I don't know if they will be as outrageous or not, but we sure will NOT be shipping via FedEx or UPS.

wtf are you serious? thats rediculous! surely with the us postal service it shouldn't be more than $5-20 for 1 shirt postage, depending on the country. if you need to you can use my postal address to check, seeing as though i'll be getting one anyway

• 5 weeks later...

Alright mom finally got around to pricing it using an Australia area code. The Foundation will break about even from the cost of shipping and the cost of the shirts if we sell them to over-sea's @ $30.

We also have Bracelets at $3 each, if you buy a shirt then we can put it into the same package so no shipping costs will be on it.

Here's a picture of one side of the bracelet with my mom holding it:

230544_222283647785257_100000108691158_1045630_248613_n.jpg

On one side it says 'taylorsfoundation.com' and on the other side it has 'Strength & Prayer No Tears' with ribbons on both sides as shown in the picture below (somehow the picture glitched up o.O)

228316_222284147785207_100000108691158_1045655_3898531_n.jpg

What would the cost be to Canada Koby?

IDK, would have to have an address (well just the zipcode/areacode/whatever) to see but I'm guessing it'd be about the same as the rest of the out of country shippings. I know mom said it'd cost the same to ship to the UK as it would Australia. So I figure the $30 price would probably be right for Canada too.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...