Taylor's Foundation - Shirts for Sale!

Koby

Hey Koby, just to let you know, you should slap a disclaimer that the buyer is also responsible for paying import fees. For example, I just bought Catherine off play-asia.com. The game was €40, shipping was €20, and I got a nasty shock when the delivery driver showed up and asked for €30 cash on hand. Play-asia.com didn't say anything to me about making sure to have some cash on you. Import fees are of course different for each country.

Hey Koby, just to let you know, you should slap a disclaimer that the buyer is also responsible for paying import fees. For example, I just bought Catherine off play-asia.com. The game was €40, shipping was €20, and I got a nasty shock when the delivery driver showed up and asked for €30 cash on hand. Play-asia.com didn't say anything to me about making sure to have some cash on you. Import fees are of course different for each country.

I hadn't heard anything like that, and I assumed anything like that would have been included.

Shazi didn't have that problem when she bought a shirt which had to be mailed to Australia. Although it did take a lot longer than they estimated it would for it to arrive.