The Three Navy Admirals [SPOILERS]

Nero D. Ace

Your favorite Admiral?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Your favorite Admiral?

• Aokiji (Blue Pheasant)
    • Kizaru (Yellow Monkey)
    • Akainu (Red Dog)

Aokiji, Kizaru and Akainu ... which of the guys is your favorite?

By favorite, of course, what i'm really asking is "Which one's guts do you hate least?" cuz i don't think i like any of these a**holes. If i had to, HAD TO pick a least favorite, it'd be Aokiji but i hate him too.

Aokiji :- Least hate-able but even he's nothing more than a puppet for the Navy, following their orders even when he knows that there's something wrong. I could have accepted it if he had just been an idiot but he's actually smart!

Kizaru :- This guy is just plain annoying. I don't know why but just looking at him gives me a splitting headache. During the Whitebeard War Arc, he didn't stand a chance against Marco so he got one of the Vice Admirals to put a pair of Seastone handcuffs on him to gain an advantage. That was just one his lowest moments.

Akainu :- Ugh, i hope this guy meets a cruel and violent death after what he did to Ace and Whitebeard. Honestly, i'm hoping Luffy is the one to finish him off when next, they meet.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[...] what i'm really asking is "Which one's guts do you hate least?" [...]

I don't really see any reason to hate any of them. They're just trying to enforce the law.

Kizaru because his ability seems the least vulnerable Akainu can be dealt with just by adding some water and Aokiji just needs heat

Do you realize how hot magma is? It'd also take quite a hot substance to just melt Aokiji.

I like Akainu the most from the three admirals. Due to the fact that he seems to be the most devoted to his job.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
I hate Aokiji the least. Akainu needs to die a slow, agonizing death and then rot in hell (a bit violent perhaps but that's how I feel.) Kizaru is just... extremely annoying.

My thoughts couldn't be more different on the three admirals except for "rot in hell" part, instead i would like to see Akainu die in an insulting manner.

• 2 weeks later...

Its no surprise that Aokiji is most voted for.He's shown signs of wisdom,he secretly tells Robin that Ohara hasn't fallen yet...& he seems to take quick action.When Whitebeard sends a tsunami he'd already left his seat and gone ahead to freeze the tidal wave.

Kizura seems lazy,not the quality a high ranking military officer should have.

And Akainu is devoid of any mercy.He's a practitioner of 'absolute' justice...to the extent that he was going to slay Coby, a fellow marine.