Anime To Watch When You Are Bored

Myrodis19

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, when I'm bored I tend to usually just put on a short little anime I might find entertaining. One between 14-to (if it's a bad weekend 51 episodes) XD

Recent one I fell in love with was Ouran High School Host Club while I waited for a few Naruto episodes to upload.

I'm watching what I can of Fairy Tale too. It's awesome XD

.... for some reason, I couldn't stick with One Peice, though I love Zoro, I got distracted form it too easily XD

I'll watch a short Love Comedy and then Hit the big 3 action on going series Bleach, Naruto Shippuden, and One Piece. Mostly the short 14-25 episode animes are time wasters for the next episodes of the on going, excluding Bleach. You just pick a genre you feel like watching and search it.

The anime that i watch just for laughs when i've finished a series and don't have any other on my laptop at the time are :-

1) DBZ : The fight between Vegito and Buu. It's one of my favorites in the series.

2) Air Gear : It's got a lotta laughs and a great re-watch value.

3) Bakuman : It's a light hearted type of anime with a nice story and good pace that an average person can watch at least 4-5 times more.

4) Bleach : The Soul Society Arc.

5) DBZ Abridged : The Punchline (without a doubt, one of the best abridged episodes yet.)

6) Death Note (it has a great mystery/psychological appeal to it.)

When I'm bored (usually after I've watched something too heavy in content), I'll probably start watching a shounen anime that's relatively short. Something around 12-24 episodes. I must be bored all the time because I've seen a lot of generic shounen. If I don't feel like starting anything new, I'll usually watch Black Lagoon episode 7 or the Japan arc in Black Lagoon: The Second Barrage (the second half).

Hei guys! I really love Dragon Ball Z , now I'm discovering the Kai series... and it is so awesome! My parents think I'm crazy watching up to 5-6 episodes a day also after midnight...

I'm 19 years old and still watching DB makes me feel happy as when I was a child.... I think I can still jump off my sofa and scream Kamehame haaaaa!

I think DBZ is the greatest series.... I already watch it many times and never gets a bit boring!