Naruto can be a little better????

somevarun

• 3 weeks later...

If "those anime people" notice us the site will probably be in a lot of trouble lol. as for how it could be better, focus more on the side characters and make Naruto less important, seriously, The show has got a really interesting cast of characters with the exception being the main character.

• 2 weeks later...
If "those anime people" notice us the site will probably be in a lot of trouble lol. as for how it could be better, focus more on the side characters and make Naruto less important, seriously, The show has got a really interesting cast of characters with the exception being the main character.

I will agree with the cast being interesting... but it is called Naruto for a reason (just pointing that out XP) no offence

Yerp for someone with a "Demon" in him he does spend alot of the time getting other people to bail him out and some people might say "thats because he is getting to grips with it"

but still he ALWAYS rushes in and gets his ass handed to him i was hopeing in ship that would change but guess not lol...

Yerp for someone with a "Demon" in him he does spend alot of the time getting other people to bail him out and some people might say "thats because he is getting to grips with it"

but still he ALWAYS rushes in and gets his ass handed to him i was hopeing in ship that would change but guess not lol...

I take it you only watch the anime????

• 11 months later...
Tried to get in to Naruto didn't enjoy it to much its primary character is the lest interesting and most childish character when there are much more interesting secondary characters that the show could focus on.

Now you are talking like Orochimaru. He considered training some talentless guy to be a waste of time. I enjoy this show because the main character is childish. I want to see how a kid who has absolutely no talent in anything becomes a Hokage and the savior of the shinobi world.

Naruto can be a little air-headed? xP I mean...I know I've said this elsewhere in another thread but when Hinata went out to save him, and she confessed her love @.@ Naruto... kinda blew it away, I know there were important things but at least a word from him towards Hinata's feeling would ease my feelings T.T

How Naruto can be a little better and lot less annoying u say. Here is how:

1. Remove the fillers(Naruto's filler episodes are by far the worst fillers I have ever seen)

2. Remove the pointless back story episodes(except some major ones which reveals important facts)

3. Focus on all the characters(I see that most characters powers are on a standstill compared to Naruto and Sasuke)

4. Give logical proof to many events(Gaara being Kage, Itachi massacring Uchiha clan, Kabuto's past etc.)

5. End the series as quickly as possible(If this series continuous to go on like Pokemon, I'm sure it will lose it's popularity)

How Naruto can be a little better and lot less annoying u say. Here is how:

1. Remove the fillers(Naruto's filler episodes are by far the worst fillers I have ever seen)

2. Remove the pointless back story episodes(except some major ones which reveals important facts)

3. Focus on all the characters(I see that most characters powers are on a standstill compared to Naruto and Sasuke)

4. Give logical proof to many events(Gaara being Kage, Itachi massacring Uchiha clan, Kabuto's past etc.)

5. End the series as quickly as possible(If this series continuous to go on like Pokemon, I'm sure it will lose it's popularity)

Totally agree with you here pal. Especially with the 4th point.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...