Should I watch Air Gear?

Yes, you should watch it. Here's a review i wrote for it a while back:-

Air Gear is perhaps one of the lesser known anime out there, mostly because it only had 25 episodes made as well as an OVA before being shut-down.

However, in those 25 episodes, it made a bigger impact than most of the mainstream anime like Naruto and Bleach have with their 200+ episodes. Like most anime, Air Gear is based off a manga, a manga written by a guy who calls himself “Oh Great!” (not so great if you can’t keep your anime running ;P)

The manga has spawned more than 295 chapters as of date and is showing no signs of stopping any time soon.

The storyline is simple enough. The tale is of a 13 year old boy named “Ikki” a.k.a. Crow who discovers a pair of “AT’s” in his sister’s closet, a type of roller-blade device that has a motor equipped to it that allows its user to literally fly through the skies.

But, what Ikki soon realizes is that flying in the sky is not as glamorous as it’s shown to be.

Overall, this was one of my favorite anime of all time. So, I’ll give it a 9/10.

They're currently making OVA's titled "Break on the Sky" which show various important events from the manga, which is still ongoing. The next one is scheduled to release on June 17, 2011.

I'm kinda picky about anime, especialy non-martial art anime. At first glance, I thought it was a joke. I then stopped being narrowminded and tried it and I'm hooked. This is one of the few animes that I not only like, but am willing to rewatch and not get bored. Both English and Japanese voices are good, but I personally perfer the English. Try it!

Its one of the few animes that I loved enough to watch on repeat for 3 days and read the manga. It has great action, great story, good voice actors in both the English and Japanese, and its so funny.

"Your right, shes a chubby chaser, she only wanted him for his jelly rolls"

• 4 weeks later...

This anime is worth watching, in english dub to boot!

The voice acting is actually decent, we have Chris Patton playing the main character (also played as sasuke from full metal panic)

So the anime has a decent story line not to deep. Atleast not in the anime since it was never finished. Although as mentioned they are doing ovas now.

The show has awesome comedy in it.

also has some ecchi in it which isnt my taste but whatever its there.

Its worth atleast checking into if your arent familiar with it.