Naruto VS Onepiece

mrkay

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

are you seriously asking this question?

hmmm, let me think about it -

an anime that once spent 3 whole years in filler mode and STILL caught up with the manga or an anime which has become the longest running series ever, succeeding even Dragon Ball; and which has an excellent filler management system?

ONE PIECE FTW!!!

both are good anime's if you ask me. I never liked naruto and let it play on cartoon network a couple times around until i finally caught the first episode 2-3 years after it began airing so i dont really know much about how angry it got people waiting to watch the new episode. I blazed through it in no time flat and the hopped directly to naruto shippuden. I guess it still has one piece beat by the mass majority of audience members because it is still going on and one piece has ended but i did like one piece before i ever seen naruto. So one piece gets another one up on naruto for that. I would say in the end they are pretty evenly matched in my mind with one piece having a couple points higher than naruto.

I only saw a few episodes of One Piece, Naruto almost all of them. Naruto is one of the best anime I've ever seen.

This is the reason people think Naruto is better :L , it's because the haven't seen enough of One Piece ... Imo you need to watch 30+ episodes to REALLY get into it.

One piece definitely, Naruto had potential, but honestly, I just hate the whole "happily ever after with few casualties that people give a damn about," approach it's taken as well as the freakin Harem between Naruto and Sasuke, the latest canon episodes have done nothing more than confirm my beliefs that naruto's gonna hot-coffee sasuke eventually(that doesn't mean it's a bad show, it just kind of annoys me). One piece on the other hand, actually gets you to like the characters and when a certain someone passed away, actually made you feel sad about it, though I honestly, feel that the both of them could use a bit more tragedy, One piece still wins.

the characters in naruto i love the most and then comes their cool jutsu.

What characters could you possibly be referring to? The original Genin from Naruto pretty much became obsolete in Shippuden after the

attacks on Leaf Village by Pain

All they do now is watch opponents who are vastly stronger than them beat the crap out of them before Naruto comes running and uses his newest learned jutsu to save the day.

I mean, let's consider Kakashi -

When we first saw him fight Zabuza, we were all 'this guy is wicked awesome. GO SHARINGAN!'.

However, now he always seems to run out of energy in mere seconds. I honestly thought it was really pathetic the way he lost to the first Pain like that.

And to make it worse, they brought him back to life to continue to serve as a fodder character.

And Neji, who's supposed to be a child prodigy and the only one who's been made Jonin of them all. I've often wondered why they keep sending inexperienced Genin or Chunin on extremely important missions rather than a Jonin, who's been chosen out of the rest to be better.

On those notes, Naruto completely fails in contrast with One Piece, in which all characters get stronger and help defeat the enemy in one way or another.

Naruto, on the other hand has become completely what the title implies - "Naruto", the guy who keeps getting stronger after every fight and his fodder friends who serve as meat shields.

What characters could you possibly be referring to? The original Genin from Naruto pretty much became obsolete in Shippuden after the

attacks on Leaf Village by Pain

All they do now is watch opponents who are vastly stronger than them beat the crap out of them before Naruto comes running and uses his newest learned jutsu to save the day.

I mean, let's consider Kakashi -

When we first saw him fight Zabuza, we were all 'this guy is wicked awesome. GO SHARINGAN!'.

However, now he always seems to run out of energy in mere seconds. I honestly thought it was really pathetic the way he lost to the first Pain like that.

And to make it worse, they brought him back to life to continue to serve as a fodder character.

And Neji, who's supposed to be a child prodigy and the only one who's been made Jonin of them all. I've often wondered why they keep sending inexperienced Genin or Chunin on extremely important missions rather than a Jonin, who's been chosen out of the rest to be better.

On those notes, Naruto completely fails in contrast with One Piece, in which all characters get stronger and help defeat the enemy in one way or another.

Naruto, on the other hand has become completely what the title implies - "Naruto", the guy who keeps getting stronger after every fight and his fodder friends who serve as meat shields.

I never really got into One Piece so I think I have made such post but after this QUOTE I will see one piece so i can make my mind that which is best.