Sony VS Microsoft : The better platform.

Nero D. Ace

Sony or Microsoft?  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Sony or Microsoft?

• Sony FTW!
    • Meh, Microsoft.
    • They both suck! Up for Nintendo!

Such a bias poll Iki, I expected better.

I'm pretty hardcore into my gaming and I have owned every console in the last decade.

My "console" of choice is my PC followed by my Xbox 360 then Nintendo DS.

I dont have anything against the PS3 or Sony for that matter. I had one but never used it for anything more then a BluRay player.

I dont understand fanboys either way. I dont see why it matters at all. Pick up a controller and play! Thats all there is to it!

=)

Such a bias poll Iki, I expected better.

I'm pretty hardcore into my gaming and I have owned every console in the last decade.

My "console" of choice is my PC followed by my Xbox 360 then Nintendo DS.

I dont have anything against the PS3 or Sony for that matter. I had one but never used it for anything more then a BluRay player.

I dont understand fanboys either way. I dont see why it matters at all. Pick up a controller and play! Thats all there is to it!

=)

indeed...

do i even need to say what i voted for? XP

I have all 3 and the PS3 wins me over. To me they have the best games.

PS3 games all about the story of the game such as the deep story of Heavy Rain, Heavenly Sword, and Yakuza 3.

Xbox all about online and action fun at first but gets boring quick.

Wii family games and the same series that I got bored with once I turned 7. Also getting great games only on their system that I would rather have on 360 or PS3.....Fatal Frame and the RE remakes! The Wii does not do them justice give them up Nintendo!

i have both a PS3 and a 360 and i found that the PS3 seems to be the better machine its got a blu ray player an Internet browser (not a good one mind) free online play and i find its better for video playback and its more reliable, however for some reason i seem to play 99% of my games on the 360 because although you have to pay for it the online is better, a lot more of my friends have 360's. So my recommendation is have the best of both worlds and have a 360 and a PS3

I voted PS3. I'm just a Sony boy :P

I do like some games on the xbox360 though (Fable mostly) but The PS3 to me kills xbox hands down. Better games that have good plots/stories, which makes or breaks a game for me unless I want that mindless killing shoot' em up game (which they also have) and it's Free2PlayOnline.

I like Nintendo to actually ;) but you don't pick up a WII controller with the intent on playing all day, maybe an hour or 3 tops.

You guys forget when people hack a system so you'll be able to download games and play them for free, the Publishers LOSE Money. The money they make determines on how successful the game is and if they should make more games like it or more games at all for that matter. I think it's funny how people say they bitch but bitch themselves when they can't get a download link for something.