WHich is the best ecchi anime you have watched so far

kishore

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Without a doubt I'd have to say Queens Blade with out a doubt it has the most ecchi in any anime I have ever seen, I mean when there clothes get cut off or fall off they don't bother covering up or anything they just continue like nothings wrong. And to top things off the characters are nearly all female and the story isn't so bad either I rather enjoyed the first season, now I'm just looking for the season in as high quality as I can possibly get.

5ef28025b5835064be8cf77d066c61a51239493747_full.jpg

tumblr_l0h2evCOhe1qbqn37o1_500.jpg

Nothing has topped Seikon no Qwaser. They have boob sucking every few moments of every episode for 24 episodes and then another season of 12 episodes. Yes, the main characters suck boobs for breast milk as it gives them 'power'.

That did sound like an interesting series I would have dedicated my bandwidth on but I just checked it out and apparently there is no dub of it, oh well guess there goes another series I might never get to watch.

• 2 months later...
Higschool of the dead really surprised me, the quality of the animation was a lot better than stuff that has been pumped out lately.

Are you joking? I'm not sure if you're trying to be serious or not. If you are I really have to question what you've been watching? HOTD had pretty terrible animation.