Do you believe in ghosts?

maher23

Do you believe in ghosts?  

1. 1. Do you believe in ghosts?

• Yes, definitely.
    • No, that's silly talk.
    • I'm not sure.
    • I would believe if you could prove it to me.

this is where you could place some post of your experience about ghost's and if you also believe in 1? please.. post something so that i can write it down and published your story on my book! im publishing 1 and i called it worlds scarriest ghost stories! :)

Edited by Emotional Outlet

Guest Destiny Angel

Oh there's no ghosts. Ghosts are imaginations created by the human imagination, it's preposterous to believe in the supernatural, let alone chase after it. Please, stop living in your imagination and face reality.

And, according to the forum rules, you cannot double post and have respect for the English language.

Guest Destiny Angel

Bad words? I don't care for such rule, I will use what words I want to use. I don't give a damn about saying 'bad' words.

No, I don't believe in god. I believe what I see with my own eyes.

guys! you wont beleive this! me and my friends went to the cementery to have a good time at 12 in the midnight!

and it was so cold and scary! but! a spirit entered one of my friends! and told us to leave the cementery! its good thing there's a near by church in that place!

and they said that the cementery is haunted by a ghost watcher!

• 4 weeks later...

you guys are jerks! I mean, what's wrong with you? Just because someone beleives in something other than what you beleive doesn't mean you have the right to harrass(that's got 2 b spelled wrong) them about it. Even tho I think he's lying about seeing a ghost in the cemetary, & I think it's really weird that he was trying to use someone not beleiving in god as an insult or something, telling him to leave the forum is really harsh. we're not here to make stupid kids(no offense) into emo kids.

btw: i beleive in ghosts, but I don't beleive in god(or at least not the christian perception of god), and I don't beleive that a ghost would ask someone to leave a cemetary at exactly 12am (how cliche?) ... probably don't normally even talk to ppl unless it's something ... important.

sorry about that guys? and where should i place this thread of mean? which forum?

and you know? we cant say that? cause ive already seen alot of ghost here in my place? and you know? im not just a ghost reporter i also solve mystery ghost cases here in my country! like a ghost detective?

oh, and ... if ur 16, how r u a ghost detective, if u r, ur definately not a proffessional. I have actually met a "ghost detective" when i was visiting my cousins in cookville, TN ... it all looks like bs, but he's got all this equipment & crap. you say "in my country", what country would that be?

• 2 weeks later...

well, ... I guess there's nothing wrong with wanting to have an adventure. we're all looking for something more to life (or at least I know I am) maybe instead of ghosts you should try something else. Is there any art form you particularly like? If there is, try focusing on that. I used to be a lot like you, but in 9th grade I got really weird depression, I don't know why, but I stoped beleiving in ghosts, god, etc. & I stopped likeing videogames, music, manga, anime, japan, ... just about everything I loved. (I got over most of that) ... But I still didn't felt a little empty. so I started making things for myself (writing music, painting paintings, taking photographs, photoshoping, etc.) ... now I feel like my life has purpose, I still want to be recognized as a successfull artists, but I'm dedicating most of my time to that. I think you need a dream, something to obsess over, but be highly successfull at. ... idk, I'm kindof ranting now aren't I.

• 4 years later...