Dissidia Battle Videos

Nero D. Ace

There are many things i loved about Dissidia but one thing i liked exceptionally was it's feature that allowed you to save your battles and also CONVERT them into AVI format.

The way to do this is that when you finish a battle, press SQUARE and then it'll allow you to save it's "Replay Data".

You can view this Reply Data from Museum->Battle Replay and covert it to AVI format from the same place. You can choose from Low, Medium and High quality and the size will vary dependently.

Here's a battle video that i uploaded featuring me fighting Lv 100 Garland with Zidane, finishing off with a nice Trance EX Burst.

Keep in mind that i'm a bit rusty for not having played in a while so i got a few critical hits from Garland when i messed up the buttons near the beginning and ended up using my Summon early on.

IogulpZzdIE

Alright, seriously man. Sephiroth may be a tough boss in every other game but he is WEAK in this one.

Here I thought I'd re-create the scene from the original FF-VII and do an epic battle of Cloud VS Sephiroth but the stupid ass just can't keep up with me, and this is AFTER i've increased his level to 100, equipped him with the best stuff out there and given him a "Tactician" ability, along with Double Judgement Rules and his favorite place to fight - the Planet's Core.

Don't believe me?

Watch this video. I took him down in 1 minute 10 seconds flat. So much for "epic battle".

6fLIjhoUZeM