Best Naruto / Naruto Shippuuden Fight and Why?

pingo117

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as I watch dubbed I still haven't seen many of the battles. but i think Neji's battle with the 4-hand sound ninja has been the best so far. Although the sound guy had the advantage, Neji Planned very well to get close to him and he finally struck him with a perfect 8 trigrams 64 palms.

Deidara vs Gaara was good too. I was surprised how easily that overconfident Gaara was defeated.

What part of that was good? It was like 85% flashbacks and 13% standing around, with only 2% left for any part of the fight to actually happen which was mostly just standing around still.

And when are those episodes anyways, were still stuck on episode 112 and I hear after these ones then it starts with the Sasuke one.

It already happened in the dub Dan Den, perhaps you should pay more attention to what you watch.

Ah your talking about that fight, I though you were talking about the final one if it even exists. I remember that fight it was one of the two most epic fight scenes I've seen in Shippuden so far.

naruto vs pain....naruto vs ninetails(funny) and guy vs shark guy(cant spell his name)

naruto vs pain was epic especial when he went all ninetails on his ass

naruto vs ninetails was great... because he overpower the ninetails by himself(wellnot really but mostly by himself)

guy vs shark guy was epic since guy open all 8 gates and tweaked him and still survive to tell the tale