Best Naruto / Naruto Shippuuden Fight and Why?

pingo117

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's just too many to choose from actually but if i'm FORCED to choose i'd say the top 5 are:

5 -Killer bee vs Saske & team

4 - Naruto vs Sasuske at the vally of end (the same waterfall place where Uchiha madaara & the 1st Hokage faught)

3 - Rock lee vs Gaara in exams

2 - Third hokage vs Orichimaru

1 - Naruto vs pain was AWESOME AND THE BEST THUS FAR!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:21 PM ----------

Off the point - i just want to say that I think Uchiha Madaara is the best villain i've ever seen! Absolutely love the master mind - master of jutso's... i haven't seen the manga yet but i have high hopes for him putting up a fantastic display of wits during the ninja world war...

I think the best fight so far in the anime is Naruto vs. Pain. But most probably, the fight between Naruto and Sasuke in the future episodes would be more exciting to watch. I believe Kishi will make sure that the fight between those two will be the best for the whole series 'coz most probably it will also be the last fight before the final episode, so it should really be amazing and memorable for the viewers.

• 3 weeks later...

Definitely pein vs. Konoha village just because he was a really interesting character. However, for actual 1 on 1 fights, the lee vs gaara fight was really great. despite constant flashbacks to lee's past (or because of ;P) it came off as a really powerful and touching moment in the end.